Friday 9/5 goals

Options
marygirl05
marygirl05 Posts: 254 Member
Well today is off to a really ruff start but not food wise. Just had my breakfast so my goals for the day are

Drink lots of water
Get out for a walk
Stay as postive as I can
STOP HOLDING STUFF INSIDE

HOpe everyone has a good day and weekend 14 hour day for me again but I can sleep in in the am for I don't work til 2.

Replies

• knightaa1
    Options
    I'm off to a great start. I've exercised for 43 minutes today and will be going out to a dance later tonight. My goal is to make it so it's ok to splurge on some small snacks or to drink a little alcohol. I'm primarily out to have fun today.

1. Don't snack - unless under caloric limit.
    2. Go out to eat but keep it well portioned - low cal meal/ one high cal item
    3. Drink more water
  • SilverStormi
    SilverStormi Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Im a little sore but thats to be expected doing p90x. Also failed yesterdays no junk food :( But it was tasty and still within calories so im not to upset with myself.

todays goals
    1. p90x week 2 day 5 (done before work this morning)
    2. stay within calories
    3. laundomat later so I want to get a small walk in while waiting on the machines.
    4. finish cleaning the kitchen - mop floor
  • strive4more11
    strive4more11 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty proud of myself. Yesterday went well. I didn't go over calories and I drank only water all day!

Todays goals:

1. Stay within calories.
    2. Vacuum the house and get the dishes done.
    3. If the weather holds out, take my Murphy on a walk.
    4. Stay positive - I've had a rough couple days with a really bad headache.
  • victoria_b482
    victoria_b482 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Go for a walk tonight when it cools off
    Work on some arm exercises
    Clean the house
    Do homework
    Get some good sleep (I didn't complete yesterdays goal of going to bed when the kids do)
    Drink more water
  • 989RunnerGirl
    Options
    Hello,

Here are my goals for today:

1. Keep up the no sweets week. I'm 4/4 for this week and had mega temptation last night that I resisted. I mean the ice cream was on the counter and the lid was off...
    2. Quick gym visit after work
    3. Stick to good choices for lunch and dinner. I'm having cravings at lunch and I have a date tonight.
  • Mama530
    Mama530 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I think I've been doing pretty well. Not perfect.... But if I hold myself to perfect, I set myself up to fail. So, my goals are similR to days before, in the spirit of consistency:

1.. Stay in my calorie range and no binge eating (yeah, guess who ate an ENTIRE sleeve of ritz crackers last night)
    2.. Drink a half gallon of water
    3.. Get alllllll my laundry done
  • saranevans
    saranevans Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Not feeling well this morning, sore throat blegh :(

1) Actually eat enough calories/macros today, as of right now (12:15pm my time) I've only eating a little container of yogurt and some green tea with honey.
    2) Drink enough water
    3)Do my homework :/
  • JJofWA
    Options
    Drink water
    Elliptical trainer
    Remember to take vitamins