My Daily Smile

Options
vale131
vale131 Posts: 9 Member
Hi everyone!

This is on my cell phone answering machine...."Don't forget to pass your smile on to someone else today"

Love it!

What is your daily smile?

Replies

• mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    This morning after church while my son and I were waiting at the bus stop talking, he told me I look pretty with the way I wear my makeup. That made me feel so good. :happy:
  • mommared53
    Options
    Tonight on the bus coming home some man sat beside me and started flirting with me. I think he really was looking for a girlfriend. I told him the reason I didn't have a boyfriend was because I was very picky and the first thing I would look for in a boyfriend is he would have to be a Christian. That didn't stop him from flirting with me until I got off the bus at my stop. I'm not looking for a boyfriend but that was very flattering. :smile:
  • mommared53
    Options
    Last night my daughter texted me my granddaughter's school picture and it's a really good school picture. I called my daughter and asked her why Kelsey looks so grown up so she gave the phone to Kelsey so I could ask her. So I asked Kelsey why she looks so grown up in her school picture and without even thinking about it, this little kid told me in her little high pitched voice that, "Well #1 I'm 8 years old; #2 I'm in second grade; and #3 I'm learning to sing. Do you need any more reasons?" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Oh my land what that child comes up with. :laugh: :laugh:
  • mommared53
    Options
    I am blessed. :smile: Today at work, I received a beautiful bouquet of purple flowers from my three older grandkids. I guess they're a late birthday present. :happy: Not only are they beautiful but they smell so good too. :heart:
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: My beautiful daughter makes me smile:flowerforyou: A warm home:happy: Food to eat, so many things that we take for granted each day are GOD given gifts. . Thank you Lord for continuing to love me even when I fail and stumble. . My loving Father makes me smile every day!:bigsmile: :heart:
  • mommared53
    Options
    My son finally downloaded my Christmas cd's onto my I-Pod last night so I listened to Christmas music while walking to work this morning. I think the Christmas songs put me in a very good mood. :smile:
  • ackerbaby
    ackerbaby Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I took my daughter to the Movies tonight. And in one hour, she will be 16. This is the first time I have had her for her birthday in 10 years. Usually her father has her. So, my happy thought is that my teen is enjoying spending time with me.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options
    I took my daughter to the Movies tonight. And in one hour, she will be 16. This is the first time I have had her for her birthday in 10 years. Usually her father has her. So, my happy thought is that my teen is enjoying spending time with me.

That is so wonderful. . I am happy for you. . It is so hard when we miss out on time with our kids. Enjoy it dear! :flowerforyou:
  • mommared53
    Options
    I got this text from my big sis who lives in Missouri: Satan called. He wants his weather back.

:laugh: :laugh: I miss the midwest but I don't miss the triple digit weather. :noway:
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options
    :smile: TODAY, what is making me smile is making brownie cake with my daughter. Her birthday is tomorrow, and she and I are going to make CANDY TOWERS to go on the cake. . ALL her IDEA. .. .I will take pictures and post them. . . I can't wait. . . :bigsmile:
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options
    :heart: Today my dear daughter turned 14 and had a fun time with her presents. . . That makes me smile.:bigsmile: