Day 5

Options
Happy Sunday Everyone!!!

Guess who has already been to gym this morning!!! Anyone else done their exercise already?

How are we all getting on?

Have a good day!!!

A x

Replies

• GeekMeg
    Options
    Happy Sunday:))

I am stick to my goal and feeling so happy with my energy :)

My mini goal for next day is to follow my calorie and exercise routine.

Hope everyone is doing great.

xoxo
    230268 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Good Morning
    OMG fantastic day out yesterday and stuck to plan, feeling brilliant and in control. Another gorgeous day ahead of me and about to head out the door with my trainers and the dog

:heart: loving it
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,541 Member
    Options
    It was the Uckfield bonfire society parade last night which meant Pizza Express which meant too many calories but I stayed away from the wine and got a good gym session in earlier in the day so on par. Now let's have a good burn today.
  • wriggles95
    wriggles95 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Today's a rest day for me :)

I'm going to see my mum and brother today and she's cooking me a Sunday roast :flowerforyou: (with desert :love: ) So my mini-goal is not to over eat, and to get straight back to tracking tomorrow.
  • musicfan4life30
    musicfan4life30 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    My day 5 mini goals are:

drink 8 cups of water

walk my dog 2x

workout on my treadmill or stationary bike
  • sowdenb
    sowdenb Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I am making my food plan in the morning so I have a framework for the day. Meeting friends at an art festival...lots of temptatation. Will drink water and walk lots. Day 5 3lbs. down!
  • Losing_Sarah
    Losing_Sarah Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Busy, but great day yesterday! Today will also be busy, but not quite as much as yesterday. Plus I'll be participating in a super fun & fancy event that is part of my busyness.

Anyway, the event involves super fancy food, but it's all healthy & local, and while a six course meal will be small plates, so not too worried about that.

Today's mini goals:
    - Stick to my meal plan
    - Drink a minimum of 64 oz of fluids
  • hcalder3833
    Options
    I just joined this group. I've been logging and exercising for 6 weeks and have lost 1 pound. Something I'm doing isn't working...so I figure I'll try this out.

My rest day was yesterday and I got exercise every day last week despite starting back at school. Wednesday saw me put 17000 steps on my fitbit! Busy days.

Mini-goals for today: drink enough water
    work out this afternoon
  • richandmarieb
    richandmarieb Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday :wink: The weather here has finally cooled a bit. Hurrah! Anyway....yesterday ended up being a total crash and burn for me. I snacked all day. :grumble: BAD habit. I seem to do this on day 4 all the time. I am too scared to get on the scale this morning. I am going to stick with the plan and weigh myself Wednesday. Maybe I can undo the damage by then. I am throwing my hubby a 60th birthday party tonight, so lots of food prep going on. But I am still going to find time for me. I want to do a big bike ride today and a 3 mile walk. Fingers crossed. :tongue: Well, blessings to all! :flowerforyou:
  • musicfan4life30
    musicfan4life30 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    My day 5 mini goals are:

drink 8 cups of water

walk my dog 2x

workout on my treadmill or stationary bike

so far I have walked my dog once

I worked out on my stationary bike for 30 minutes

I have also drank 4 cups of water!

4 more cups of water to go and one more walk to go with my dog and then I have completed all my mini goals for today! :)
  • veritas329
    Options
    Yesterday was great - I worked out, hit 10,000 steps, cooked healthy meals, and was under my calorie goal. I even skipped my typical Saturday night red wine. Today I've squeezed in 30 minutes on the elliptical and started strength training with kettlebells again. And it's a beautiful day for walking!
  • stewart613
    stewart613 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    got out to the playground this morning to play with my little guy. it is such a gorgeous day here :)

goals for the day:
    1. log food and stay within calorie goal
    2. do some walking on the treadmill during l.o.'s nap
    3. be in a good mood when hubby comes home

hope everyone's sunday is going really well!!
  • MurielHeslop
    Options
    It's not good to feel deprived especially when it's mom's pot poast sunday!

My mini goals today...eat lots of veggies and swim my laps
  • anna_jewel
    anna_jewel Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I just joined today and have been looking around the website. This sounds like a great group to join. I am 29 years old and have unfortunately let myself go weight wise these last couple of years. I need to get back on track and lost the 25 lbs i have gained. I would love to feel comfortable with myself and lose some weight.

Day 1 mini goals- drink 8 cups of water, track eating and eat more veggies + start day 1 of jillian"s 30 day shred. :smile:
  • cathyg321
    cathyg321 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    So glad to be a part of this group. Today brought some unforeseen challenges my way, but I am still on play for the most part. O:)
  • burlingtongrl
    burlingtongrl Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Feeling good and thankful for this challenge. I think it is helping me stay on track. Thank you
  • 0505jen
    0505jen Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Pulled a muscle in my upper thigh on Friday (not sure how) kept up the walking and luckily it didn't affect it.
    Had company for dinner but stayed within my limits. Had the skinny cow fudgcicle instead of harvest cream cheese cake.
  • eimaj04
    eimaj04 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Day 5 Mini Goal:

For today I walked 15mins out of my lunch break. My goal for the week, weather permitting is to go for a walk on lunch everyday!
    I will do at least 20 mins of cardio at the gym.
    Log everything I eat!

Good luck all!!
  • littlefury
    littlefury Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Rough weekend trip food wise. I cannot be trusted away from home yet. On the bright side, I walked like crazy but I am pretty sure it won't be enough. Very disappointed. I am worried about my overseas trip at the end of the month.
  • jannyca
    jannyca Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Well! I BLEW IT. I ate all my calories PLUS in the form of trader Joe's Trek mix. Boo!
    I'm writing this here to say I will never eat trail mix in the car again unless I take a small amount and lock the rest in the trunk. Ok. that's over and now I'm moving on. Not going to let that slip up stop me from continuing to work toward my goal in over the next 95 days!