Sept 8th, 2014 - Accept each day

Options
Mine_Time
Mine_Time Posts: 588 Member
"Accept each day exactly as it comes to you. By that, I mean not only the circumstances of your day but also the condition of your body. Your assignment is to trust Me absolutely, resting in My sovereignty and faithfulness.

On some days, your circumstances and your physical conditions feel out of balance: The demands on you seem far greater than your strength. Days like that present a choice between two alternatives - giving up or relying on Me. Even if you wrongly choose the first alternative, I will not reject you. You can turn to Me at any point, and I will help you crawl out of the mire of discouragement. I will infuse My strength into you moment by moment, giving you all that you need for this day. Trust Me, by relying on My empowering Presence.

Ps 42:5; 2 Cor 13:3; Jer 31:25"

How can I relate this to my weight loss journey?

The whole thing does it seems like. LOL That I need to accept things how they are in this journey but don't give up and be discourage. God will give me strength moment by moment.

"Good Morning Father. Thank you so much for everything you do. Thank you for the words of encouragement when giving up is an easy answer. Father please give me your strength today, help me make wise decisions. I love you Father, In Jesus Name, Amen

Replies

• mjst_2014
    mjst_2014 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Morning Anita,

Another beautiful peace and a beautiful prayer to go with it.

Have a blessed day.
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Awesome inspiration. Thank you Jesus in advance!!
  • Jill_newimprovedversion
    Options
    Good words of encouragement! I need to remember that I needn't wait for the next day to *start over*

Even if I've blown it...the biggest lie I continually swallow is the one that goes something like this: "Well I already blew it, I might as well KEEP going...."

Someone once told me....Regardless of what UNwise choices I've made....Make the NEXT one a WISE one...and keep on going
  • glammaliscious
    glammaliscious Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon!

Wow! It seems like all of the messages I've heard in the last two days has been to trust the Lord and turn to Him and he will guide me and take care of me. I've needed those words in all areas of my life, not just on my weight-loss journey.

Thank you for sharing that beautiful reminder. He won't leave us and He will accept us back even when we don't trust!

Have a great day!