Personal observation!

Options
asia1967
asia1967 Posts: 707 Member
Ok this is a personal observation. I compared two days and ate pretty much identical on both days. However one day I found that I could not eat nearly as much as the previous day. Anyone else experience this? I just found it kind of weird when the foods were identical. I could see if I ate more dense protein one day compared to the next, that would make a big difference.

Any one else have any other "weird" or "different" personal observations that would like to share?

Replies

• Mangopickle
    Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Yes, time of month, constipation, hydration,activity level etc all affect how easy food will go down and how full I will feel.
  • garber6th
    garber6th Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    Yes, time of month, constipation, hydration,activity level etc all affect how easy food will go down and how full I will feel.

All of this! Also, sometimes when I am super tired that affects how much I can eat as well.
  • asia1967
    Options
    Thanks Ladies, I was starting to question my sanity. :laugh:
  • juliebccs
    Options
    Yes often I repeat menus and get frustrated as I struggle to finish something OR want more. Our bodies really are a wonderland of complexity.
  • asia1967
    Options
    Juliebccs: You can say that again, I think maybe I will just go with the flow and stop trying to figure it out. :huh:
  • manderspage
    manderspage Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Glad to know we're in the same boat! Thanks for posting this question :)
  • homerismyhero
    homerismyhero Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I toatly undestand that-there's days I feel like a bottemless pit- like I never had surg- and have to be really dilligent about making healthy choices. And I have other days when I can't even stand the sight of something. Excercize makes a difference too- I sometimes get very hungry after an intense work out.
  • asia1967
    Options
    Well I am glad to know that it was just not me, nor my imagination. It can be busy frustrating at the best of times thou. I can't seem to get filled up one day, another day I have to force myself to eat. I am not complaining by any means, nor would I change this opportunity. :wink: