Help please: Newbie and FItbit is not syncing with MFP

Options
I saw another post that suggested "disconnecting" the act on both the MFP and fitbit site and then "RE-connecting", which I just did.

I see nothing showing up, but I don't know if this would be expected to pull up yesterday's data or not....

Can anyone offer more help? Thanks!

Replies

• lamiller7358
    lamiller7358 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm having the same problem, I THOUGHT myfitnesspal would send over the food and exercise data to my fitbit account but it's not. Hopefully someone will have an idea
  • ColoradoGrl
    ColoradoGrl Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Mine seems to be working now..... Maybe it just takes a little time to "settle"
  • esaucier17
    esaucier17 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Mine isn't syncing either! I've disconnected and re-connected like 5 times. I'm getting annoyed.
  • Ccaleca
    Ccaleca Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just got my fitbit today but have been using MFP for awhile! My steps in MFP are still showing as coming from my iphone and NOT Fitbit?

Any help would be appreciated. Also, Does the food I enter in MFP get synced and show up in Fitbit or ONLY in MFP? Thanks again!

Cee Cee
  • shrinking_cylon
    shrinking_cylon Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    MFP and Fitbit used to sync perfectly for me. Now I've had to unlink and re-link the two any time I want them to sync. Such a pain, but I feel lost if I don't have the info ????
  • OccupiedBanana
    OccupiedBanana Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just fixed mine doing this. I took off the association in Fitbit and MFP (both on the web site). Then only through MFP, connected my Fitbit, approved all the permissions and then in Fitbit, made a weight adjustment (-0.1). Within a minute, the change was reflected on MFP. It will be interesting to see on Friday (normal weigh day) how long it takes since I normally update from my phone.