What mini-goals did you achieve today?

Options
Hey Everyone

How did you get on today? Which of your mini goals did you achieve? Let us all know and don't forget to mention your mini goals for tomorrow.

Today I achieved 2 out of 3 of my mini goals. :)

A x

Replies

• nancy_bou20
    nancy_bou20 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I also achieved 2 out of 3 goals today :)
    My 3rd goal is to just have tea tonight after 6pm and I'm a positive I will do it!!

My goal tomorrow is to have an amazing workout and hold of for a yummy treat until Saturday. (every 3-4 days for me)

Good luck everyone!!!

58631017.png
  • littlefury
    littlefury Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm going out to eat with friends tonight. Looking forward to the company but dreading the temptation. I have already decided what i am going to eat and what portion I can eat in order to stay within my calorie limit. The challenge for me will be to resist the temptation to order a drink! Wish me luck!
  • mroe2
    mroe2 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm going out to eat with friends tonight. Looking forward to the company but dreading the temptation. I have already decided what i am going to eat and what portion I can eat in order to stay within my calorie limit. The challenge for me will be to resist the temptation to order a drink! Wish me luck!

Good luck! That is always a difficult spot for me. If you can do it once, you can be stronger the next time around. Try to think of it as an opportunity instead of a burden. If you resist, then you can become stronger in that resistance. If you falter, you may learn about what exactly you were feeling and learn more about yourself.

I achieved 1 of 2 mini goals from yesterday!

My mini goal for tomorrow is to weigh myself without judgement and figure out what my true calorie goals should be.
    My other mini goal is to complete my weight training workout!
  • Mooly22
    Options
    I achieved 1 of my 2 mini goals today so far, i did my workout.... now all I need to do is make sure I stay within my calorie limit :) . So far so good and all I have left is to eat lunch.

Congrats everyone on making your goals. This group is definitely motivating me.
  • Helen_free
    Helen_free Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Today I wanted to burn more calories, my normal workout was 60 min Zumba Ripped, and I did 60 min extra, including Cario party and practicing some Zumba moves.
    I've decided to push myself even harder tomorrow!

ps: I can't wait to see how my body going to change and I love zumba so much, it's so much fun
  • catarinadev
    catarinadev Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Had two goals- keep under my calorie count and only have two chocolates from the two boxes I was given today. Achieved both! Bit too much under calorie goal though- busy day, lots of exercise, ended up being 600 under- eek!
  • burlingtongrl
    burlingtongrl Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    My goals for today were to walk for a hour and a half and to not drink any soda or sugary drinks. I walkef for 2 hrs and only drank water and tea (black).
    Glad to see everyone setting goals and striving to reach them. Yay for us!
  • wriggles95
    wriggles95 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I achieved both my mini-goals for today :)

Although, I did go over my calorie limit, but it was still under maintenace, so all is good!
  • katharineshalia
    katharineshalia Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Hi, just joined today, my name is Katharine. My mini goals today, stay within calorie goal, check. Replace breakfast smoothie with something more substantial (I was starving by lunchtime) - check. Today was a rest day for me, tomorrow 15 min strength training, walk to school to get kids (approx 60 mins), til then, here's to reaching our goals, big and small.
  • kimchiguz
    kimchiguz Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi just joined the group today as well! So my three mini coals for the day are: 1) log EVERYTHING 2) drink in moderation today with my friends (still figuring out what that means) and 3) eat a healthy dinner!
  • Heirgreat
    Heirgreat Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Just joined too, mini goal was to complete a squat challenge with a work buddy, done! Walk to work-done! and increase the fiber/protein in a meal today, almost done, need to do dinner w/ quinoa tonight! Mini goals tomorrow--pre-plan breakfast, start a plank challenge with a work buddy, meditate for 8 minutes (neer done it before but read it will help)
  • musicfan4life30
    musicfan4life30 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I didn't do good yesterday with my goals. I need to do better today! :)
  • HelenDootson
    HelenDootson Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Mini goal today was to walk my son to school, I am recovering from a badly sprained ankle so this was a real test this morning - I made it but am suffering for it now. Tomorrows goal is to stay within target despite going out for dinner :ohwell:
  • burlingtongrl
    burlingtongrl Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Reached my mini goals for today...took 2 nice walks (2+hrs) and only drank water and black tea. Oh! I also ate lots of fresh veggies.

hope everyone is meeting their gols too!:happy:
  • musicfan4life30
    Options
    For Friday my mini goals were

drink 8 cups of water - i drank 8 cups of water

walk my dog 2x - i walked my dog 2x

do the treadmill or stationary bike today i didn't do the treadmill or stationary bike

eat healthy- i did eat healthy

3/4 goals completed! :)
  • weavernv
    weavernv Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I did my C25K training and ate healthy. I just joined this group, so I haven't really set any other goals yet. Happy goal setting to everyone!
  • musicfan4life30
    Options
    My day 5 mini goals are:

drink 8 cups of water - i drank 6 cups of water today out of 8 cups of water

walk my dog 2x - complete

workout on my treadmill or stationary bike - i worked out on my stationary bike for 30 minutes

once again I complete 2/3 of my daily mini goals! :)
  • HelenDootson
    HelenDootson Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Mini goal for Saturday achieved, goal for Sunday was to get back in a kayak and have a paddle, also achieved :)
    Mini goal for today will be to get some arm conditioning in, my ankle is causing so much pain, a walk is out of the question, let alone the running I was doing before injury set in :(
  • seabird1082
    seabird1082 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Mini Goal today - Stay with liquid foods. (soups/smoothies)
    Stretch that achy shoulder in the evening workout.
  • weavernv
    weavernv Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I got up at 5am and went to the gym to make sure I got my run in this morning. I did 100 crunches last night for 1 of my other challenges... Working it!