crossfit apps

Options
I did my onramp yesterday and started today with my first session which was mainly form with a workout at the end.

3 Reps:

5 Chin Ups (green band)
10 Snatch Squats (9kg medicine ball)
20 Box Jumps (stepped up)

I did 9.39 which is probably rubbish but still.

Now is there a way I can record my time online or via an app? Any pointers would be much appreciated?

Replies

• jpapp13
    jpapp13 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Most facilities have a partnership with various apps.
    My box currently uses Wodify, it allows you to track your progress with lifts, record amraps, metcons, emoms, etc. There's also a field where you can enter notes about the workout (ie. any modifications to the workout)

There's also another one called beyondthewhiteboard, which is simliar to wodify.

There are some free android and iphone based apps as well but I haven't had much experience with those.

Check with your facility and see if they have anything that will allow you to integrate your data.

Good Luck!
  • bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Kellyemontana was just talking about using Beyond The White Boards. $50/year. I'm debating giving it a try. I have MyWOD and I just don't like it and don't feel like I can use the data in any way.
  • ohpiper
    ohpiper Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    Mine uses Wodify as well.
  • Mummyadams
    Mummyadams Posts: 1,125 Member
    Options
    I just use my WOD book - easier to reference.
  • FWMagicMike
    FWMagicMike Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    My box as well uses Wodify.
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    My box doesn't use anything, so I just started using Beyond the Whiteboard. They have a $30 free trial. I am really liking it so far. I like it better than my own log because it analyzes my strengths & weaknesses and tells me how I have done compared to other users of the program.
  • bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    ^I'm going to sign up for that soon, I think. Next payday.
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    Sorry my post made no sense. 30 day free trial. Not $30 free trial.