Prayer Request

Options
Mine_Time
Mine_Time Posts: 588 Member
Please post here if you have any prayer request.

Replies

• keya729
    keya729 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I pray for peace in the world, I pray for my children and husband. I also would like to say a prayer for myself I will go on my first interview since graduating from school and I'm extremely nervous

Amen!!
  • twiggysunshine
    twiggysunshine Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I would appreciate prayer for seven year old Gabby to be healed of diabetes. Thank you so much. God Bless you.
  • Mine_Time
    Options
    Father you see these prayer request. Our world is worst than it has ever been, even though we know that means that you will be coming soon it is hard to live in it sometimes. We life up our families before you right now, give them into your hands to do what you will in their lives. Little Gabby Father don't deserve to have diabetes, please place your healing hand upon her body Father and heal her, so that her healing will be a witness to others of your healing power. Father we uplift Keya right now, she has an interview and she is nervous. The moment the interview starts Lord please give her your peace. That know matter what when she leaves she will be at peace with how it went. If this is the job you have lined up for her, I ask that you will give it to her and she will know within her heart that this is the job for her. All this in Jesus Name Amen!
  • keya729
    Options
    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

Lord, that was much needed I felt your words and I actually feel the peace within myself at this moment. Like you said if this is for me then it will be for me.
  • bjkidfun
    bjkidfun Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Please pray for my daughter who just lost her husband in a motorcycle accident,
    He just turned 36 and they were married just over a year. I can't believe my daughter
    Is a widow at 33. Pray for her to trust God and lean on him. Also pray for our family and his family.
  • Mine_Time
    Options
    Father I uplift bjkidfun's daughter and family. Please lets your presence be known and felt during this time. There is the big question of WHY, that they may never know the answer. Please give them comfort during this time. Father for bjkidfun, please go to her and comfort her, wrap your loving arms around her. Her heart is breaking for not just the son-in-law she just lost but for her daughter. I pray all this in the name of Jesus, Amen.
  • keya729
    Options
    A lot can happen in 24hours it seems. My husband was laid off from his job. I know it's nothing but the Devil trying to interfere in our lives but we are a strong Christian family that will continue to serve our ever present Lord God. I just keep telling him that it was a blessing in disguise, because he was talking about looking for another job anyway. I know that our Lord will not forsake us or leave us without. It'll be tough until something comes up, but oh what a mighty God we serve!! I'm just asking for extra prayers and thoughts for us please. Blessings,
  • Mine_Time
    Options
    Father, I uplift Keya and you family, especially her husband. Please guide him in what to do. Lead him to the job you have for him. Protect them all from any more attacks from the enemy. In Jesus name amen.
  • mjst_2014
    mjst_2014 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I greet you all in the name of Jesus,

Could you please stand with me in prayer for a really good friend of mine. They have moved in to a new area in search for work, both her and her husband need God to open doors for someone to hire them. They are trying to make an effort to see more of each other regularly.

Its weighing heavily on both of them but her husband is getting to the point where he wants to give up all together on her, their 17 year marriage and 3 kids, to say the least.....she is devastated and only the Lord can open doors and stop the lies the enemy is putting in this brother's head.

Thank you

May the Lord bless you all.
  • Mine_Time
    Options
    Father, we uplift this family before you. Lord you see the brokenness and pain on both sides of this marriage. Lord please help them to release that pain to you. Will you also guide them to the jobs you have lined up for them, in order for them to be together. Be with the children comfort them Father. Thank you. Have your way in Jesus Name Amen.
  • mjst_2014
    Options
    Thanks Anita.

Really appreciate some friends standing with me on this one.
  • mjst_2014
    Options
    Holy Father, I lift Keya and her family to you now. We are more than conquerors in Christ Jesus because if you are for us then who can stand against us. Jesus I first and foremost command your peace in their hearts, the enemy hasp pulled the rug from beneath their feet but I pray my God they will hear from you, Holy spirit you guide their way in the name of Jesus. No weapons formed against them will prosper, the battle is already won and the devil is a liar.

Be still now and hear the voice of God, open their eyes Father so that they may see your favor, your glory, your way and your provision that you laid before them I exalt you on high Jehovah. Provide for our brother a better job, one with better prospects, better opportunities and one where he will be recognised and valued then the previous job.

We give you thanks Lord because where two or more stand together, there you are and thank you Jesus as we wait for the testimony that you are preparing in this family right now in Jesus name.....Amen!

Bless you Keya and our family, receive this prayer and believe that God is all over this :smile:
  • mjst_2014
    Options
    Father, I lift the grieving family before you today. Family have lost a wonderful son and most of all a young woman whose lost a husband and caring father to her child. You are a Father to the fatherless and here Jesus I call on your name to be with this family at their time of need.

There are no words that can describe a loss but as we stand in prayer Lord help the family through this stage, give this young woman the courage she needs to face the days that lie ahead, in her weakness be her strength, in those moments when she does not know what to do give her wisdom. Go before her Jehovah and meet all the family's needs, I pray that they will lack nothing in the name of Jesus. I glorify you Jesus that whatever life throws our way we can lean on you, I pray that you will be ever present in their lives Lord that they may know you are comforting them, they may know that you are meeting their every need, they may know there is none like you.

In Jesus name Amen.

My deepest condolences to you and your family bjkidfun.
  • mjst_2014
    Options
    Father I would also like to bring Anita before you, Thank you for putting the desire in her heart to start this group, bible says in all things give thanks and as I thank you for Anita Lord I give you the glory for your will being carried out even in places such as these. I thank you Father that she is a faithful steward and pray my god that you afford her wisdom, you bless her as she carries out that role.

I thank you Lord that the people you have led to this group need this support and pray that Lord that you may bless them as they continue to face the ups and downs of life, I thank you that you fight for each and every single one of us when we are aware and even when we are not you are still there because the bible says you are always interceding for us.

And I thank you Lord that you have never lost any that have been committed to you and hear every prayer that has been said here from when the group was started, grow this group Lord let it be a rich resource for all those on this forum that are battling outrageous storms. I speak to those storms in the name of Jesus, may the lead your people here and pray that they will not breach this sanctuary in Jesus name...Amen!
  • Mine_Time
    Options
    Thank you for all the beautiful prayers.
  • mjst_2014
    Options
    Absolute pleasure, we stand firm in the Lord anticipating great testimonies that will come from all these prayers and lives will be changed for the Lord's glory. Amen!
  • mjst_2014
    Options
    I know why I am here and my only real focused goal is to live each day to the fullest and to try and honor God and be an encouragement to others. What the future holds is firmly in God's hands, and I am very happy about that!
  • mjst_2014
    Options
    To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless.
  • Mine_Time
    Options
    My brother is having major back surgery today with getting his back fused and rod put in. Please pray for him. Today is also his birthday. He is only 38 years old.
  • mjst_2014
    Options
    My dear friends , hope the day has been kind to you and that you have all had a wonderful day to finish the week. Could I ask those of you that do pray to stand with me in prayer as I pray for a good friend of mine who was taken ill and has been diagnosed with pulmonary embolism. Her condition is serious at this time and appreciate all your support, I know there are folks here who don't pray so please just send your positive energy this way...it would mean a lot! Thanks guys.