Sept 9th, 2014 - Walk with Me

Options
Mine_Time
Mine_Time Posts: 588 Member
"What with Me along paths of trust. The most direct route between point A and point B on your life-journey is the path of unwavering trust in Me. When your faith falters, you choose a trail that meanders and takes you well out of your way. You will get to point B eventually, but you will have lost precious time and energy. As soon as you realize you have wandered from your trust - path, look to Me and whispers, "I trust You Jesus." This affirmation will help you get back on track.

The farther you roam along paths of unbelief, the harder it is to remember that I am with you. Anxious thoughts branch off in all directions taking you farther and farther from awareness of My Presence. You need to voice your trust in Me frequently. This simple act of faith will keep you walking along straight paths with Me. Trust in Me with all your heart, and I will make your paths straight.

Is 26:4 Ps 9:10; Ps 25:4-5; Prov 3:5-6"

How can I relate this to my weight loss journey?

I have to trust Him that He put me on this journey and He know what I need to do and how to do it, to get me where I need to be. I need to voice my trust in those moments I am having a hard time. or I messed things up to the point I want to give up. Trust Him to get me through.

"God Morning Father, Thank you for all you have done and will do for me on this journey. I do trust you that you are guiding and leading me to what you want me to do. I love you Father, In Jesus Name, Amen.

Replies

• mjst_2014
    mjst_2014 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this wonderful message.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    What a fabulous reminder of how wonderful,:heart: loving:heart: , and caring our Lord is. . . One of my favorite wall hangings is FOOTPRINTS in the SAND. . .

As you said so beautifully. . . God is in control & is right there holding our hand guiding us. . .we have but to take it and listen. . . :bigsmile:

GOD bless you for starting my morning off right. . . Thank you for sharing. . . :smile: