Hi there!

Options
Polyanna1
Polyanna1 Posts: 39 Member
Thought I would say hello, seems a little quiet on here! I am going through a difficult time keeping to my food plan at the moment, as a result a little over my target weight, in fact about 18lbs. Hoping to get it shifted soon. 2lb a week = 9 weeks if I stop messing around!

Replies

• eclatgirl2
    Options
    I am trying the Isagenix 30 day program. Does anyone else take it? I am having a hard time budging thee scale at 52 and have tried many diets but did a lot of research on this stuff and seems to be good plus I take medication and that doesn't help my weight. Have gained 40 lbs since last summer. I really think maybe see a doctor again. But they say I am fine. This program not only helps you lose weight but gives more energy and better health. Will let you all no when I have tried it out for those interested. Thanks
  • jimswife1984
    jimswife1984 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 50 this year I am trying to lose at least 50 pounds need lots of support
  • tyetee
    tyetee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am going to be 60 this year and I need to lose 65 lbs. I want to be able to wake up and not wonder will I make it through the day without eating bad or put myself down because of my weight. Everyone in my family except me is thin and healthy...I worry every day😥