West Valley Pals?

Options
Hey yall. While you can get something going for the East Side, I want to do something for the West Valley. I live in Glendale, pretty much smack dab middle of the West Valley, right by GCC, and I need some people to work out with. I do INSANITY right now, and I also do other things. I am training for a Spartan Race next month, and could use any help I can get. I also need more friends on here, especially some male friends, if possible. I know the men are a lot less...shall we say...enthusiastically social on here hehe. But If I could find a run partner, or a tennis partner to meet up with 1-3 times per week, that would be fabulous!

Other than that, anyone want to do like a Saturday football thing, or a bike ride on the canal?

Replies

• picontreras
    picontreras Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Are you male or female? what age? my husband has been looking for a bike riding (road bike) on the canal buddy and I could pass on your info. He is not on my fitnesspal yet.:smile:
  • racer237
    Options
    Id be down for a bike ride. I also have some riding buddys for both mountain and road.
  • picontreras
    picontreras Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    When? And where?