What I'm MOST looking forward to.

Options
weeziebeth
weeziebeth Posts: 168 Member
Energy-just more energy! Losing weight and cute clothes and all manner of NSVs-all great. But what I most want
is more energy and endurance.

Replies

• gastrognome89
    gastrognome89 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Me too... And feeling less self conscious when exercising. I can't wait to go for a jog without feeling like the world it's starting at my tummy
  • Shannie312
    Shannie312 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    If you are like me, you will start to notice big increases in energy when you are down 25-30 pounds, good luck, you will do great!
  • garber6th
    garber6th Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    I am still shocked by how much energy I have now. I sometimes get restless later in the day, even if I have worked out in the morning. I also don't need as much sleep as I used to so I have more time to do things. It's been all good!
  • pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Oh yes! It's amazing how much energy you get as the weight comes off! For someone who loves to hang out in the recliner with a good book, I find that I get antsy if I sit too long and will find myself up and cleaning, walking, doing something. Doesn't matter how good the book is either! And I can walk for hours now. It's amazing!

Pat
  • msleelee35
    msleelee35 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You will absolutely have more energy. Although I know that I do, it's confirmed when I'm out with others and they notice as well. I love it when I'm asked to slow down my walking pace.