30 Day Shred

Options
Am doing the 30 day shred as part of my 100 days. Has anyone else done it?

I've just completed the first day and it's absolutely killed me!!!

A x

Replies

• catarinadev
    catarinadev Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking of doing it, but haven't gotten around to actually putting this vague thought into action. It looks good, and killer!
  • maginsky_91
    Options
    What is the 30 day shred?
  • mizzzc
    mizzzc Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    i did it for a couple of weeks and got bored. it is pretty tough though! just too monotonous for me.
  • joe_hikeny
    joe_hikeny Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I like Jillian workouts. They're hard and fun but they don't vary too much. I actually did 30 Day shred week 2 today. But i also did Pure Cardio from Insanity. I'm trying to do 60 minutes of High Intensity.
    Insanity / P90x x2 or x3 /Insanity / Jillian / Crossfit / Running (Lots of running) / Even more Hiking / Kayaking... I even enjoy walking with the family.

I have to mix it up and keep it interesting

Find out what you enjoy and go for it.

Stay Motivated!

Joe
  • alexrichaa
    Options
    Thank you for your response!! maginsky_91 the 30 day shred is a Dvd by Jillian Michaels. Have a google of 30 day shred results and see what you think. You can buy the dvd on amazon or in any good Dvd store. It's a really tough work out but is only 20 mins long.

xx
  • HelenaCavanaugh
    HelenaCavanaugh Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I did the 30 Day Shred for August. I was pleased with the results - not much in terms of pounds but I definitely lost inches. In fact during Workout 2 I gained 2 pounds but lost it quickly when I started Workout 3. In the end I lost 5 pounds. In addition to 30DS I did extra cardio - my goal was 400 burned calories a day. With 30DS on average I was burning 250 for the 20 minutes. Now I'm trying the 30 Day Slim down which is a rotation of 30DS, No More Trouble Zones and Burn Fat Boost Metabolism. With BFBM, I burn 600 calories in one hour!
  • anna_jewel
    anna_jewel Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Starting the 30 day shred again soon! Great workout!
  • anna_jewel
    anna_jewel Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    A lot of Jillian Michaels full workouts are on youtube.
  • RubieRoo2
    RubieRoo2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I keep starting then get bored and stop. Started again this week but think I'm going to try and alternate it with other DVDs or try level 2 one day and level 1 the next - basically mix it up a bit so I don't get bored!