Anyone else have the scale?

Options
I love the Aria scale but there are 2 things that bug me. I weigh myself everymorning and it auto sinks to myfitnesspal which is sweet. Sometimes I like to get on at night to see it I gained weight during the day. The problem is that it syncs then also. So if I weighed 215.2 in the morning then 218.2 at night then 215.2 again the next morning it posts on myfitnesspal "lost 3 lbs since last weigh in" when actually I am the same weight as yesterday. I get a lot of "woo hoos, and nice job" but it is not exactly accurate. I even tried to leave my Flex on the other side of the house.

Second, my wife and I both have a Flex. I synced mine first with the Aria scale and now we cannot figure out how to get hers to sync also. I have followed all the intructions I have found and nothing works.

Oh, also feel free to friend me, need all the support I can get!

Replies

• Amerielle
    Amerielle Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I can help you with the Newsfeed. Go to settings, click automatic newsfeed settings and uncheck the "I have lost weight" box.

I can't help you with getting your wife to sync because I have had the same problem with my husband. We can't even get the invitation to go through to his email.
  • StaciMarie1974
    StaciMarie1974 Posts: 4,138 Member
    Options
    The Flex doesn't sync with the scale. The Aria syncs w/ your computer - and you each need to have a profile under the Aria.

If you are the main person on the Aria - go to your Fitbit.com profile, under devices go to the Aria. Click People and then Invite People and put in her email address. (The one she used for Fitbit.com.) She should get an invite and can connect her Fitbit profile to use the Aria.
  • scrapjen
    scrapjen Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    As StaciMarie said, the scale doesn't depend on your Fitbit device (you don't even need to have one) ... I have hubs and my two oldest boys linked to our Aria. You have to send an email as stated above.

You can go into the computer or app and delete the evening entry if you want though. Sometimes I'll weigh more than once in the morning and I like to delete the extras so I can see all my days side by side. I did turn off the notifications to MFP though. Even with only weighing in the morning, I didn't want to get congratulations on "losses" that were just my normal fluctuations.