How long do you wait before you fart in front of a new SO?

Options
2»

Replies

• MacInCali
    MacInCali Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    Never.
    If I know one is coming on, I leave the room.
    Always (even after 16 years of being together).
    Of course there are those that slip and can't be helped, but I've never knowingly farted in front of my SO.
    He cannot say the same.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    I waited a couple of months. In would actually leave the bedroom, go down the hall to the bathroom, and cut loose. Which, in retrospect, was stupid because it was all hard surface between here and there so im sure it amplified the sound. Now, I think we pretty regularly fart on each other. But never during oral.

You're a good man. :flowerforyou: But there's nothing sexy about laughing hysterically because you're trying to hold in a fart while he's down there. Oh, and to answer the OP, I usually do it in my sleep first, then he thinks it's ok to let loose, so from then on, it's ON.
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Mine waited precisely three dates. Thankfully he hasn't had any super smelly ones. There was one night where I woke up to a pretty foul smell after a very meat heavy dinner. Not sure if that was him or me though... I try to clear myself out of the room so that I don't clear everyone else from it, lol.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I fart in my sleep, so I think it was 3 months. He told me the ext morning and said he thought it was adorable.

Marriage and 2 kids later, I still get up and leave the room.
    I'm with you. I don't like admitting I do it at all, even to strangers. He does it like it's a contest, though. And then giggles.

Obviously, after nearly a decade living in the same house, it happens -- but not if I can avoid it. Ugh.
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    I avoid as much as i can. I cover it up or push him away to save him from the after effects. I am nice like that :smokin:
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    skeleton_bride.jpg
    nope... time's still not right.
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    skeleton_bride.jpg
    nope... time's still not right.

Married 19+ years. I finally let one rip a few weeks ago. I will generally hold it in until I turn green

Farting on/at others is just...eeeeew. My wife has no such reservations, however.

My friend's husband is like that. Neither one of them break wind around the other (unless accidentally).

Probably a good thing that I was raised in a house full of males. Any guy I even dated long term proudly farted in my presence.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    ^^^ I say that very thing about my daughter! :laugh:

If I knew a guy didn't like that, I wouldn't fart in front of him, but if he's gonna hit me with his stink bombs, I'm shooting back. :drinker:
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    Mine rarely stink, but when they do, man are they lethal. I consider them vengeance for the constant parade of flatulence that is my husband, unless it's one of his sour milk ones, those are just wrong! :sick: