Day 1 complete sound off

Options
Day one completed today :) 29 to go!

Replies

• jesszing
    jesszing Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Darn, I still haven't measured :( I will try my hardest to do it tonight!!

I just have a tape measurer, so I will have to find a ribbon or something to measure and then measure that!
  • gingerpeachy6
    gingerpeachy6 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Darn, I still haven't measured :( I will try my hardest to do it tonight!!

I just have a tape measurer, so I will have to find a ribbon or something to measure and then measure that!

that works :)
  • Jessica11221
    Jessica11221 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm done! I still need to measure too.
  • glynie12
    glynie12 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    hi everyone! im just joining today but made sure i took pictures, measurements and did the workout before i commented!
    now im all caught up...haha
    so excited - i really really dislike my muffins:laugh:
    glynie
  • gingerpeachy6
    Options
    Fantastic Jessica :drinker:

Glyni thanks for joining and welcome :heart:
  • Amelia0471
    Options
    Did my day 1, I havent measured yet tho!
  • gingerpeachy6
    Options
    :drinker:
  • lkellandmay
    lkellandmay Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    OK... Will join in on the 'FUN'-
  • gingerpeachy6
    Options
    :smile: thanks for joining Ikellandmay
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,340 Member
    Options
    I got it done yesterday...today is my REST DAY.

Back tomorrow!

Chris
  • atrosper
    atrosper Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    day one complete. got in my measurements and pictures as well. doesn't help that I did them after eating dinner.
  • lkellandmay
    lkellandmay Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    did the work out. I wrote it on an index card and posted on the bedroom door... so Iget the see it before I leave the room!
    The workout is simple -yet- challenging...
    Measurements however... not so good :) now I know where I am starting and any changes will be noted.
  • gingerpeachy6
    Options
    :drinker:

We all got thru day one :) Congrats!

Sore today though, my abs are weak :cry:
  • dollforlife
    dollforlife Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I completed my day one yesterday late last night. So sorry if I'm a little late replying. To be totally honest I didn't complete the whole set as I didn't do the mountain climbers. It doesn't seem like three sets is a lot until you're down on the floor trying to complete them...lol. I was so stressed from my daily workout (because the previous day I went to the gym twice that day) and then daily walks that I really needed to rest. Today will be a total rest day for me so I will pick back up starting tomorrow.
  • gingerpeachy6
    Options
    I completed my day one yesterday late last night. So sorry if I'm a little late replying. To be totally honest I didn't complete the whole set as I didn't do the mountain climbers. It doesn't seem like three sets is a lot until you're down on the floor trying to complete them...lol. I was so stressed from my daily workout (because the previous day I went to the gym twice that day) and then daily walks that I really needed to rest. Today will be a total rest day for me so I will pick back up starting tomorrow.

Yes three sets seems like a cakewalk until you are doing them. Abs soooo sore today :grumble:
  • determined24girl
    determined24girl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I've got my measuring done, but I'm going to be a day behind everyone. I got so busy yesterday I completely forgot to do it. :(
  • gingerpeachy6
    Options
    I've got my measuring done, but I'm going to be a day behind everyone. I got so busy yesterday I completely forgot to do it. :(

No worries, just start when you can honey :) We can do this! :drinker:
  • jil3721
    jil3721 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I hope that Day 2 is ok for a start day???!!! :) I would love to participate in this challenge! Hopefully I am able to be successful in it as well!
  • gingerpeachy6
    Options
    I hope that Day 2 is ok for a start day???!!! :) I would love to participate in this challenge! Hopefully I am able to be successful in it as well!

It sure is :smile: We are all in this together :heart: