Fitbit Group

Options
Hey all! There's a FitRPG group on fitbit.com too - https://www.fitbit.com/group/22N9GB

Since I log my calories here, I'm way more active on this site, but the fitbit.com group is cool because it has a leaderboard which is a bit more detailed than the one on the FitRPG app. I'm finding it very motivating. There are different leaderboards based on steps, distance and very active minutes.

My highest ranking on any of the leaderboards is #64 out of 70 users for "Very Active Minutes". It's better than not doing anything at all, but I can do better than that!

We have a member already representing -

j_bark - Erzengel al'Elys Branford
#29 on the distance leaderboard
#18 on the steps leaderboard
#16 on the distance leaderboard

Congrats!

I didn't recognize any other names, but feel free to post your rank on here if I missed you, or if you make it on there!

Let's get to leveling up! :happy: :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• JessRaddatz
    JessRaddatz Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I just joined the group on fitbit.com. I'm #24 for steps for September! I am pleasantly surprised by that!:drinker:
  • SuperVixen2B
    SuperVixen2B Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome! Congrats Jess! :drinker:
  • TriNoob
    TriNoob Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I joined as well. Showing as The Bishop.

#16 for Very Active Minutes
    #36 for Distance
    #39 for Steps
  • blueyegrl
    blueyegrl Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Got a question! When I chose my character (Dream Weaver) I didn't realize it was going to only allow my sleep from my FitBit. I got the Zip, which does not track sleep. Does anyone know if you can change your character or do I need to make a whole new one??!! UGH I tried to log my sleep manually in Fitbit and it doesn't allow it.
  • SuperVixen2B
    Options
    I don't know Blue. I goofed inputting my name when creating my character so I emailed FitRPG (fitrpg@gmail.com) to see if you could change character name, race, etc. Haven't received a response. Of course, according to the website, it's just three people that created this app as a school project, so I'm not sure there's going to be much support for it until they (hopefully) receive funding.

If any one figures out a way (short of deleting/uninstalling) - let me know.
  • redwoodkestrel
    redwoodkestrel Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I just joined the Fitbit group -

I'm #1 for all three boards so far in September! :drinker:
  • SuperVixen2B
    Options

Wow, yes you are, way to go! You're the leader by a long shot, you're doing awesome. I'm assuming you're a runner?
  • redwoodkestrel
    Options

Wow, yes you are, way to go! You're the leader by a long shot, you're doing awesome. I'm assuming you're a runner?

Hahaha, I would *never* consider myself a runner, but yes, I do run - I loooooooved the Zombies, Run! C25k app, so when I finished it I moved onto the regular app. Finished Season 1 last week, now a few episodes in to Season 2. :love:

I also just make a very conscious effort to get up and walk around during my day - my job on most days is very desk-oriented, so I can be quite sedentary unless I make myself get up and walk!
  • SuperVixen2B
    Options
    OMG - I just started the Zombies, Run C25k. I love it - pretty decent story so far. How's the regular one?

Well, whatever you are doing, it's definitely working - keep ruling the leader boards girl! :drinker:
  • redwoodkestrel
    Options
    OMG - I just started the Zombies, Run C25k. I love it - pretty decent story so far. How's the regular one?

Well, whatever you are doing, it's definitely working - keep ruling the leader boards girl! :drinker:

I think the regular app is an even better story - since they built the regular app first, and then designed the C25k story to fit between episode 1 and episode 2 of the season 1 app. Lots more drama and interesting story lines, like how the zombie virus first started, the relationship with other nearby towns/outposts, roaming "rebel" groups, why there are fast zombies... etc. Plus you can actually build your base in the regular app! Definitely is keep me engaged, that's for sure! :smile:

Glad you're enjoying C25k! It's such an amazing program, a great way to start getting into running.