Day 10

Options
Morning!!! Day 10!!!! a 1/10 of the way through our 100 days!!!! Well done if you've made it this far!!! KEEP GOING!!! The results will be worth it!!!!!!!

The weekend is coming up again!!! Make sure you're all prepared especially if you lost the plot last weekend like I did :/

Have a fantastic day today.

A x

Replies

• catarinadev
    catarinadev Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost the plot today, but I feel like I'm going to...

Trying to just remember to keep on going.

Argh!

Right. *tries to reset brain*

Have a good day all!
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,535 Member
    Options
    To loose the plot you had to have hold of it in the first place...
  • catarinadev
    catarinadev Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    To loose the plot you had to have hold of it in the first place...

I'm not suffering from insanity, I'm enjoying it...

I have intermittent grasp on this plot we speak of :smile:
  • bluestarlight19
    bluestarlight19 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    the bad: I almost lost my plot last night. ...I got fast food...because I was sooooo hungry....I haven't entered it yet since I don't want to see the numbers but I will in a bit just to show myself.

The good: I walked yesterday, not at my usual pace but I did double the distance so 2 miles instead of 1. I wasn't even going to do my strength training but I actually did do it, and am sore today now but a good sore since I upped my weights. It took me longer than usual because of the many interruptions from my girls but I did it :)

Today, I had a bigger breakfast. I think that is where I was going wrong all week and why I was so hungry so I'm trying a bigger breakfast to see if that helps with my energy level today.

Today:
    1. stay in calorie goal...log all the things.
    2. no fast food
    3. Do exercise bike workout then take a nice shower and relax, its friday :)

This weekend: Last weekend was so bad from the not sleeping and the sick babies. And it looks like one of them is getting sick again with a new cold.
    1. Actually track weekend food consumption
    2. Get that yardwork done!
    3. Have fun with the girls, go to the playground.
    4. Catch up on some sleep....zzzzzzzzzzz....6-7 hours a night during the week isn't enough....
  • littlefury
    littlefury Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I have met my calorie goals 2 days in a row and i am going for #3 today. It is so great waking up in the morning when you know you stuck to the plan the day before. My mini-goal for today is just to stick to the food plan again. Once I have made it a whole week I will add additional goals. Just trying to keep it simple and obtainable.
  • Losing_Sarah
    Losing_Sarah Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I have BILLION (lol) things to do today and I'm not looking forward to it. Ugh.

Goals:
    - Stick to meal plan!
  • mizzzc
    mizzzc Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    so far ive been basically meeting my calorie goals. I have also been meeting my daily goals perfectly!

Today my goals are:
    Don't overdue it today when I go out to Pho
    No sweets
    No fast food
    No drinking alcohol tonight
  • 0505jen
    0505jen Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Goal met - size 8 jeans:drinker:
  • bfitgirl
    bfitgirl Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    still same weight as day 7 which is good cos had a bit of a food wobble on that night, I just added it all into MFP and it worked out that it was just over my TDEE so probably needed that night of extras.

Going out on Saturday with friends, already looked up menu in restaurant and plan to share a bottle of white.
  • maginsky_91
    Options
    Yesterday, I was sick. :( Woke up puking my guts out so I didn't eat hardly anything all day. My boyfriend brought me over a burger and a soda to make me feel better and keep me awake long enough to do homework. Needless to say I shouldn't have had the burger or the soda but I feel 10 times better today and ready to start again on this healthy journey.

To get me through this weekend I am going to the store tomorrow morning and buying food and prepackaging it for next week.

I am also 2 lbs lighter today than I was Wednesday! Yay!
  • jannyca
    jannyca Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I don't really have time to check in every single day (time to log my food is the priority for me). But I'm glad I can check in now and pre decide here that I will make healthy choices this weekend at the retreat in going to. There's always tons of chocolate and junk. It will help a ton that I will log every bite!
    Thanks you for the encouragement!
  • ChronicOptimist
    ChronicOptimist Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    This weekend will likely be a little challenging for me since tonight I'm going out for sushi and tomorrow is a big local Oktoberfest, but I think it shouldn't be too bad. I cleverly offered to DD for the Oktoberfest, so that should help keep the beer calories low!

Everyone enjoy your weekends!
  • musicfan4life30
    musicfan4life30 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    my day 10 mini goals are :

Walk my dog 2x today- walked my dog once so far today!

Drink 8 cups of water- 4 cups so far today!

Workout on stationary bike or treadmill-
  • musicfan4life30
    Options
    i had my weigh in this morning and I gained 2 more lbs! i was 162 lbs last week i'm 164 lbs this week!

my weekend goals for Saturday and Sunday are to:

drink 8 cups of water-

walk my dog 2x a day-

workout on my stationary bike or treadmill on Saturday and Sunday-
  • wriggles95
    wriggles95 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Had a boost of motivation today :smile:

Weekends aren't much of a problem for me, it's any day really! But I'm going to a house party on Monday :drinker: soooo, I'll try not to give in to temptation too much :laugh:

Goals for today:

2 litres of water and stick to calorie limit... for a change!
  • cathyg321
    cathyg321 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Goal met - size 8 jeans:drinker:

Congratulations o5o5 Jen!
    Good job majinsky _91 !! Keep up the fab work!

I haven't met my goal yet, but I am deterimined! Have been keeping track of my sugars and it is so amazingly easy! Trying to balance my carbs and proteins as well. It is a challenge, I'm new to this. But I am sure I will get the hang of it sooner or later :bigsmile:

I'm still here and don't plan on leaving... I'm here for the long haul :happy:
  • lynndiewilhelm
    Options
    My goals for today are :

no late night snacking
    portion control
    4 mile excersise video

FYI - the leslie sansone videos 'walk away the pounds' have been a life savor to me :) Just thought I'd share for you guys!!
  • seabird1082
    seabird1082 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Goals today:

1. Eat right for Breakfast and Lunch. There is a birthday party at night.
    2. At the Birthday party, allowing myself few extra calories saved from the day, but the goal is to not go overboard.
    3. Only one drink at party :)
    4. No skipping gym today!
  • musicfan4life30
    Options
    my day 10 mini goals are :

Walk my dog 2x today- complete

Drink 8 cups of water- complete! I finally completed this goal!! :)

Workout on stationary bike or treadmill- did not do

2/3 goals completed today! :)
  • katharineshalia
    katharineshalia Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I was seriously thinking about skipping my walk today until this post motivated me (thank you! ), so just back back from an evening walk, ate within calories, and early to bed. I know, not that exciting but I partied plenty back in the day ;) So cheers to all and have a great weekend.