2015 Indiana runs

Options
Coolhand1969
Coolhand1969 Posts: 833 Member
edited January 2015 in Social Groups
I found a great site with a lot of runs for the year laid out in a simple plain format. The rest of the thread can be used to discuss if anyone is attending any of them (special threads could be made if we get several people all running the same event and plan to meet up). Also, if anyone has runs of interest that are not on this site, please post them here...

http://www.indyrunners.org/race-calendar.aspx

Replies

• cjbooth
    Options
    I will be doing the Mini-Marathon and Monumental half marathon. The mini will be my first half-marathon. I am training with Blue Mile in Greenwood.
  • jenellis77
    jenellis77 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I will be doing the Mini-Marathon and Monumental half marathon. The mini will be my first half-marathon. I am training with Blue Mile in Greenwood.

Have you done the training program with Blue Mile before? I was just wondering what it is like. I've never done a half marathon and would love to train for the mini this year, but I'm still a bit intimidated. :-/
  • cjbooth
    Options
    I've done other events with BlueMile and they have always been nice and helpful. I mostly deal with the Greenwood location. The training costs $40 and is only on Saturdays. I was going to do the IndyRunners program but someone else was going to do the training with me and only could do Saturdays. They decided not to do the training and when I checked on IndyRunners the price had went up to $75.
  • jiggaguilar
    jiggaguilar Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'll be doing the Indy Women's Half on June 7:)
  • Ebcanada
    Ebcanada Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    On my way out the door to participate in the Mean Streets urban obstacle course DT Indy. Anyone else doing this one?
  • Coolhand1969
    Coolhand1969 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    On my way out the door to participate in the Mean Streets urban obstacle course DT Indy. Anyone else doing this one?

huh, haven't heard of that one b4!
  • nessa2BFit
    nessa2BFit Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    hello,

new to the site and new to indy... i am looking for other runners who want to run local 5ks and maybe meet up at them. I am not thrilled about going when i know no one. Hope to see this thread maybe pick up.

I have found two i want to run. the chocolate 5k and a halloween dash both at the fair grounds i believe.

anyone running any this fall... I am running my first one in indy since moving to indiana tomorrow!