Get it Girls

Options
Okay every week we are going to have a Get it Girl of the week and also a Get it Girl of the month! Anyone can be the Get it Girl but I will choose as the moderator and members can nominate others as well. It will be fair so anything can qualify you as long as you are getting it! For example lets say you are someone who never works out and you start doing 10 minutes a day. That can be getting it just as much as someone who always works out two hours a day. So come on get it girls!

Replies

• AZWrestlingFan
    AZWrestlingFan Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    If anyone wants o be a moderator let me know or else we can just let the Get it Girl of the week and month do that!
  • Meshell3786
    Meshell3786 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone This week was a tough week for me~ trying to get back into a routine T25 and Gym all in one Week Ouch...my body is sore but I'm doing it. Spinning class today Ouch that seat is painful but I made it though the class 2 times finally today someone told me I need padded shorts... That is my week and the story about my sore butt that seat is not comfortable Hope everyone had a great Week! Small Victory Lost 3 lbs this week :))
  • piconicbasket85
    Options
    I'd say thats a pretty big victory! 3lbs in one week!
  • AZWrestlingFan
    AZWrestlingFan Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Great job Meshel get it girl!