Day 11

Options
Feeling great so far in Day 11. I have met my goal for 3 days in a row and feel confident that I can do it again today. Unfortunately, I am dreading my upcoming trip to Europe...I know, so sad because I should be really excited...but I know that eating healthy will be a challenge and I REALLY don't want to undo the work I have done. Any travel tips would be greatly appreciated.

Replies

• musicfan4life30
    musicfan4life30 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    my weekend goals for Saturday and Sunday are to:

drink 8 cups of water-

walk my dog 2x a day-

workout on my stationary bike or treadmill on Saturday and Sunday-
  • anna_jewel
    anna_jewel Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi,

My weekend goal is to drink 8 cups of water, exercise both days (30 day shred) and keep in my calorie count. I went overboard last night and don't want to track it (but i will). I am making think crust pizza for supper today, so gonna make mine with lots of veggies, little bit of meat and cheese and a salad on the side.
  • anna_jewel
    anna_jewel Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Where are you going in Europe? and for how long?
    When I went to europe, we did lots of walking and sightseeing. I always had a little bag of food or some time of healthy snack with me. Just try for everything in moderation, or share meals with a salad. Have fun!
  • MurielHeslop
    Options
    I have a busy weekend planned where many cocktails will be served, my mini goal is to limit myself and sip. Cocktails are my weakness.
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,541 Member
    Options
    My plan is to burn 2000 calories exercising over the weekend
  • littlefury
    littlefury Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Where are you going in Europe? and for how long?
    When I went to europe, we did lots of walking and sightseeing. I always had a little bag of food or some time of healthy snack with me. Just try for everything in moderation, or share meals with a salad. Have fun!

I'm going to London, Paris, and Munich. Thank you for the tips - I am definitely bringing my own healthy snacks so I am not starving come mealtime. I am hoping that the walking will counteract any extra calories I will no doubt be enjoying. Sharing meals is a great idea.
  • cathyg321
    cathyg321 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    My mini goals for this weekend are:

- keep my eye on the prize!
    - remember: SLOW & STEADY wins the race!
    - Keep my focus on total sugars, carbs, and sat. fats
    - increase water intake
    - continue doing my squats as planned!

When I joined this group, I was drinking 3 cups of water a day. :huh: My mini goal then was to increase it to 5. I have slowly upped that amount and drinking unsweetened iced tea has helped me greatly! Tonight I was up to 13 cups! Unsweetened iced tea with fresh lemon slices is a great addition to plain water. :happy:

PS: littlefury, anna_jewel gave you some great advice.

>>> When I went to europe, we did lots of walking and sightseeing.<<<
  • bfitgirl
    bfitgirl Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Out last night and the damage wasn't too bad. Drinking lots of water today.

Healthy dinner tonight no treats and bed early.
    230268 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    oh dear bad weekend for me, but not defeated I'm picking myself up looking forward to a few excellent days to counteract the carnage and hand on heart if a gain this week its a small price to pay for wonderful weekend with family
  • sowdenb
    sowdenb Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Feeling discouraged...have been consistently tracking and I am stuck at a 3 lb. loss. Exercise has varied this weekend due to foot injection :-(...I go back to work tomorrow after a surgical absence. Hoping the structured time will allow for less focus on eating/weight ups and down. Overall, controlling portions and eating clean but look forward to 10lbs off!
  • katharineshalia
    katharineshalia Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Taking a break from exercise today, organised makeup, and goodwilled some size 16 and 14 pants and exlarge shirts. Cleaning house makes me feel motivated to keep this up and never go back to my large clothes or 6 year old makeup that I'll never wear again. Happy Sunday folks, hope you took some time for yourselves this weekend, here comes Monday :)