Sept 15th, 2014 - Rest In Me, My child

Options
Mine_Time
Mine_Time Posts: 588 Member
"Rest in Me, My child. This time devoted to Me is meant to be peaceful, not stressful. You don't have to perform in order to receive My Love. I have boundless, unconditional Love for you. How it grieves Me to see My children working for Love: trying harder and harder, yet never feeling good enough to be loved.

Be careful that your devotion to Me does not become another form of works. I want you to come into My Presence joyfully and confidently. You have nothing to fear, for you wear My own righteousness. Gaaze into My eyes and you will see no condemnation, only Love and delight in the one I see. Be blessed as My Face shines radiantly upon you, giving you Peace.

John 15:13; Zeph 3:17; Num 6:25-26"

How can I relate this to my weight loss journey?

I am losing this wieght so I can be healthy, God wants me to enjoy this process. I have nothing to fear. God loves me no matter what.

"Good Morning Father, May I find rest in you. You are a great and mighty Father. Please help me with today, to make the right choices. I love you Father, In Jesus Name, Amen."

This is my first morning getting up early to go work out. Had to fight hard to get up. Be blessed everyone.

Replies

• mjst_2014
    mjst_2014 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Morning Anita,

This is a beautiful message that just spoke straight to the heart of me. I have been trying so hard to hear God's voice and in the silence I have been busy doing stuff because deadlines have been drifting by.

I have just been reminded that God works outsided time and His love can't be earned.....I guess its more patience for me.

Thanks again.
  • Mine_Time
    Mine_Time Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad. :)