Christmas Goal

Options
MPwife10
MPwife10 Posts: 130 Member
I am looking for friends to help motivate me so I am glad this group was made. My goal is to get to pre pregnancy weight before my husband's Military Christmas dinner. Feel free to add me :)

Replies

• XX_Miss_RoseMary_XX
    Options
    I am looking for friends to help motivate me so I am glad this group was made. My goal is to get to pre pregnancy weight before my husband's Military Christmas dinner. Feel free to add me :)

I'd like to get down to 215 (20lbs) by Christmas :) I'll add you now :)
  • Book_lover92
    Book_lover92 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming to lose 20lbs to get me down to 191lb by Christmas. So I need to lose just over 1lb a week. Doable if I put myself in the mindset!! Il add you, happy to help motivate anyone :-)
  • twinkle150
    twinkle150 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Would like to lose 2 lbs a weeks..so by Christmas would be 30lbs is stay motivated and stick to it. HELP!
  • imgoingin4thekill
    Options
    I am aiming to lose 20-25 lbs by Christmas. Feel free to add me, i'm a good for motivation!
  • svincec222
    svincec222 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming to lose 20 lbs by Christmas. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • jillyjelly
    jillyjelly Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Jill and I am trying to lose at least 20lbs but it's hard - my weakness is I give up easily but I am hoping that will change .
  • RebD80
    RebD80 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose around 20, ideally 22 (just because I like to measure in 5 lb increments). Add me if you like! :)
  • jiagetsfit
    jiagetsfit Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming to lose 6kg by Christmas. Want to get out of the 70s. Also want to lose inches all over.
  • catladyksa
    catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Hello all, well I will try for 15 lbs in 15 weeks. That is pretty doable for me I think.
  • cmg4721
    cmg4721 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Hello all, well I will try for 15 lbs in 15 weeks. That is pretty doable for me I think.

That sounds totally doable!! I'm with you!
  • catladyksa
    catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    That sounds totally doable!! I'm with you!

Then let's get this show on the road!!!! Let's all be mindful of what we eat....paying attention to those calories or carbs (whichever way you are doing it) and get moving!!!! I am planning on a minimum of 10,000 steps a day (but may take a rest day off...will see how it goes!).
  • Jett68
    Jett68 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    My goal is to buy a pair of Silver jeans on December 14th, I will of had to lose at least 15 pounds by this date.
    Wishing everyone the best of luck!
  • janeymox
    janeymox Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, count me in. Looking to lose 20lbs by Christmas. Good luck everyone!
  • just_special
    just_special Posts: 99 Member
    Options

I would love to keep up the momentum I have and lose another 15-20 pounds by Christmas as well.

Anyone feel free to add me, I love motivation though other people's successes!
  • vforvanilla
    vforvanilla Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm in... not really because of Christmas, but because I'll be hitting the beach this January! I've never worn a bikini... I'd love to feel that comfortable. :)
  • Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Id like to lose 15 to 20 pounds by Christmas. I've lost 38.4 pounds since having my 2nd baby 4 months ago. Still have 7.6 to lose to get back to my prepregnancy weight and 23.6 to lose in all. Anything to help lose that last bit of weight, so im def. in! Add me if you'd like!
  • torres9686
    torres9686 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to be under 160 by Christmas. 1 pound a week should be doable. Looking forward to the support
  • I want to drop some weight to look good for our Chirstmas family portrait! Plus I have a 7 week old daughter and I want to be healthy for her.
  • fitandfine135
    Options
    Would like to lose 2 lbs a weeks..so by Christmas would be 30lbs is stay motivated and stick to it. HELP!

i have the same goal! its going to be tough during the holidays but im all in! lets do this !!
  • mamakeke22
    mamakeke22 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get below 175 before Christmas. So 23-25