STALL !!!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• jojomoe523
    jojomoe523 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    foxy, don't worry about the stall. it seems that there is a stall around 8-10 weeks for most of us. once it breaks, all hell breaks loose! don't worry about it. you will do fine and the weight will fly off.
  • claresta23
    claresta23 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I am 10 weeks Post op. The biggest lesson I have learned is that this is a LIFE LONG Journey. I mess up, eat to much sugar, eat a piece of fried food, of course worst during my pre menstrual cycle. The cravings are horrible. But then I shake it off, get back on the horse and get disciplined. I too am not working out daily like I should and I know my water intake is not up to par. I don't blame the tool, it me needing to get into gear. This is not magic, its match and science, lol. Just keep up with what the nutritionist tell you to do, it will come off. You just have to recommit as often as you need to. Don't fall into a pity party, walk, jog, run, swim, dance, have a lot of sex (better since weight is coming off), just find a away to get some exercise in.
  • Prilla04
    Prilla04 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow will be 10 weeks exactly since my surgery. Sundays are my weigh-in days and it was the first time since my surgery that the scale didn't move 4 or 5 pounds. Not even a fraction of an ounce in over a week. I was devastated but reading this has made me feel better. Thanks all!! :wink:
  • shonrecio
    shonrecio Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    take your measurements. You may see a different on tape before the scales. Don't give up. the scale will move.
    This is very true I echo this. I remember stalls but my clothes size was decreasing and people kept commenting in how I looked like I was dropping. Like some of the others said try walking a little at a time until you are strong enough to resume normal activity. I remember the dizzy spells too, I had to take it easy, one moment at a time a little movement at a time. Good luck
  • foxymitchell
    foxymitchell Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    foxy, don't worry about the stall. it seems that there is a stall around 8-10 weeks for most of us. once it breaks, all hell breaks loose! don't worry about it. you will do fine and the weight will fly off.

LOL!!!!! I really laughed out loud too!!! Thanks, I'm definitely hoping so!!!
  • foxymitchell
    foxymitchell Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody!!! I do feel a lot better. And since I wrote this I have started walking. I walked Sat-Tues. Those are my off days and will now become my "walk days". I also started doing my resistance band that has just been collecting dust since I bought it a month ago. I cant lie I feel so good!! I will break wed-fri, due to my 10 hour shift. But I think the 4 days a week of walking are definitely a great start. Anyone feel free to friend me also!! The more help and support the better!!!