Capaldi Love (Warning: There will be spoilers)

Options
DoctahJenn
DoctahJenn Posts: 616 Member
I think this section is quite overdue, don't you? He may not be young, but you have to admit there's a certain something about him... and he's a PHENOMENAL Doctor/Actor. Post up your favorite Capaldi things, whether from Doctor Who or elsewhere. :)

w5KDSpQ.gif

ahzC1dD.gif

GvJyBTe.gif4JplQVo.gif

x5vDhbH.gif

mRwqAyU.gif

oL5gos7.gif
KDJf4UY.gifu65X9J4.gif

s4tqkc1.gif

6YROsjG.gif

DsDa6iq.gif

FVFSbxE.gif99rnHci.gif
qakEqg0.gif2zdqRLT.gif
ucgRcfU.gif7pquSTl.gif

And... my favorite picture of him ever...

lp1iP6H.jpg

Replies

• DoctahJenn
    Options
    OH WAIT! Holy sheesh, I nearly forgot to add this one!

Taken by myself. *ahem*

(Sorry for the cruddy res)

wjEJbwh.jpg?1
  • sphkhn
    sphkhn Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Yay! Loving him I am falling back in love with Who like I was during the Tennent days.
  • vixx1405
    vixx1405 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    he is amazing if you can you need to watch him it the BBC series of the three musketeers he is just as brilliant in that.
  • whovian67
    whovian67 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I don't remember which show it was BUT Capaldi was saying: F****ity F*** F***!... Now I say that term....... RLAO
  • HipsterWhovian
    HipsterWhovian Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I don't remember which show it was BUT Capaldi was saying: F****ity F*** F***!... Now I say that term....... RLAO

The Thick Of It, I think

Capaldi is coming very very close to becoming my favourite Doctor, even beating Eccleston! His acting prowess is clear as a (cloister) bell
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I think this section is quite overdue, don't you? He may not be young, but you have to admit there's a certain something about him... and he's a PHENOMENAL Doctor/Actor.

GvJyBTe.gif4JplQVo.gif

My favourite moment so far ^^

I went back and re-watched the scene about 4 times, I made my husband watch it. lol. I quite like him. He's edgy. He's more what you'd expect a 2000 year old to behave like. lol.
  • DoctahJenn
    Options

The Thick Of It, I think

Capaldi is coming very very close to becoming my favourite Doctor, even beating Eccleston! His acting prowess is clear as a (cloister) bell

....The Thick of It, you say? *goes to search Netflix*

I find myself wanting to watch more of him. He really is a great actor.