Are you guys ready?

Options
JonnyQwest
JonnyQwest Posts: 174 Member
Lets do this! How was everyone's 1st day so far of the challenge? I think this is going to make it easier for me going forward....my strategy is going to be pre-logging so I don't forget and I have no choice but to do what I said I am going to do. Has worked great today so far. Oh and Shelley.......you're going DOWN!!!!!:happy:

Replies

• U_R_my_Sunshine
    U_R_my_Sunshine Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I ain't skert!!!
  • JonnyQwest
    Options
    I ain't skert!!!
    We shall see Dawn, we shall see.....:smile:
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    Yeah.. I logged all my food and exercise. done! = )

Day 1 done..a billion to go :laugh:
  • 98bikinisuitedlbs
    98bikinisuitedlbs Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Day 1 done! I am big girl now ....lol
  • JonnyQwest
    Options
    Way to go all!
  • Whiskey2206
    Whiskey2206 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Mine is all done so you can :sad: if you want to lol!!!
  • SugarBabyGirl
    SugarBabyGirl Posts: 7,026 Member
    Options
    Done!
  • Nurse_Belle83
    Nurse_Belle83 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Day 1 down and in the books! =)
  • iluv2lift
    iluv2lift Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    OHHHHH, I am soooo ready. Day 1 is done, crushed, and annihilated. Just as you will be Jonny. Don't worry I will try not to hurt you too bad. No one likes to see a grown man cry.
  • Lil_Lanie
    Lil_Lanie Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Day 1 was logged :)
  • DrRaquel5
    DrRaquel5 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Just joined this group, super excited! :happy:
  • scrappyfrog
    scrappyfrog Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yay...I got my invite! Logged day 1 yesterday! Ready for Day 2. Wait..I think it's day 2? Whatever day it is, I am current!! Have a great day everyone!
  • Tazzza
    Tazzza Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Oh hello there!! I found it haha trying to find this group was like trying to find Nemo. Anyway, I'm in. Day 1 done. Day 2 is under way. Race you to the finish line mofo's!!
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,255 Member
    Options
    I’ll be your huckleberry! ;-)
    Today’s logging done, except dinner and my exercising which I use a HRM so I can’t log it until I do it.
    Dinner is more of a family thing so I can’t log that until the evening (usually).
    Hopefully we can keep everyone logging for the whole month.
    Have a g8t day y’all!!! :happy:
  • ntnunk
    ntnunk Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Day one done yesterday! Of course, I've logged almost every day for the last 60+ so nothing new. The "benefits" of being a mildly obsessive data geek I guess. :-)
  • gmoneycole
    gmoneycole Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    9/15 - If every day were like today... You'd weigh 180.9 lbs in 5 weeks
  • JonnyQwest
    Options
    Good job all, we have got some competitive people that like to log so this is going to be interesting. Keep it up! I am already seeing where this will benefit me big time. I am an 80/20 dieter.....80% good/20% bad which is fine and probably the best plan for keeping sane over the long haul......but I want to see what can happen when I tweak it just a bit more. Let's do this!
  • DWBalboa
    Options
    Good job all, we have got some competitive people that like to log so this is going to be interesting. Keep it up! I am already seeing where this will benefit me big time. I am an 80/20 dieter.....80% good/20% bad which is fine and probably the best plan for keeping sane over the long haul......but I want to see what can happen when I tweak it just a bit more. Let's do this!

I’d submit that it’s all good so long as it fits within your macros. But I get what your saying.
  • DWBalboa
    Options
    I thought that I would share my workout today; all you need is a soccer ball and a little space. Any decent size ball will do including a medicine ball; I just used a soccer ball as I have my son’s team which I also coach do many of these drills. One exercise requires you to bounce the ball off the wall but you could just as well toss the ball straight into the air and catch it on its way down.
    So without further ado I submit to you a lovely little HIIT routine aptly named “Busting my balls!” Each exercise was completed with a soccer ball for 40 seconds or longer depending on count and I completed 3 sets. Exercise are as follows; 1. Toe touches, bottom of foot to top of ball. 2. Sit ups w/ball toss off the wall, 3. Mountain climbers balancing on ball, 4. Diamond P/U’s on ball, 5. Side crunches left side with ball between ankles, 6. Side crunches right side with ball between ankles. 7. P/U’s balancing ball, alternating R/L. 8. Russian twist w/ball. 9. Trunk Twist ball to the wall. 10. Toe touches side to side right to left and back.
    Between each set I ran 3 sets of wind sprints wall to wall (about 20’-25’) for 40 seconds.
    It’s a great all around workout that also improves balance and agility. Focus on staying on your toes and not being flat footed. You can make the Russian twist harder by keeping your feet 6 inches off the floor and on the side crunches bring your legs up to meet your elbow, try and touch your elbows to your knees.
  • iluv2lift
    iluv2lift Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Day2 logged and it's been a crazy day usually would be my first excuse not to log. Yaaay Me! And thanks to everyone in the challenge for making it challenging :)