what i am doing wrong ?

Options
Hi every one. I am on phentermine for 2 weeks, first week i lost 4.4 lbs, the second week i lost 2 lbs
I start with 30 min in my eliptical the second week 45 min i am on my third week i am doing 60 min
On elíptical i take 1/2 pill 1200 cal 1/2 galon of water every day and this week gained 1.2 lbs i am
So mad whith me, i know every body is diferent and i know people los more . Maybe you can help me
I am female 28 yrs. 5' 1" , SW 153.6 CW 148 , exersise every day i don't rest . Thank you.

Replies

• ariesMia
    ariesMia Posts: 2
    Options
    your doing good!! I also take phentermine........my first month I lost 17 pounds, the 2nd month only 4!!! its appetite suppressant, it also gives you energy......roll with it!! my advice for you- keep doing what your doing!! eat healthier, change your work out from time to time,& keep drinking water!!!!
  • snowita
    snowita Posts: 3
    Options
    Thank you for your coment. I really going to still doing my diet i really want loss weigth.
  • rheannaraye
    rheannaraye Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I wanted to add to follow this post as more comments may roll in. I am newly on Phentermine. I spent 4 weeks on a 15mg. prescription and lost 2 lbs. I'm now beginning 30mg. (1.5 weeks now) and have lost another 2 so far, although it's been fluctuating a little. When I began, I read online to expect all of these different things- dramatic weight loss, sleepless nights, tons of excess energy,.... I have none of that. I've noticed the appetite suppressant (to the point where I feel sick to my stomach and just don't want to eat), and I've noticed that I have a lot more stamina when I am working out - I can do more.
    I know it's slow going, and not to expect miracles.... logically, I know this. But dammit, I was hoping! :)
  • empty_spaces
    Options
    1. you need to have a rest day.
    2. are you eating enough?
  • phenFatty
    phenFatty Posts: 9
    Options
    I am on phentermine and this is the 2nd time I am going on it. (you can follow my experience at phenfatty.blogspot.com)
    I have to ask if you got the phentermine from a reputable doctor? I believe that online orders or hole-in-the-wall weightloss clinics that give out phentermine seem to dilute the pills. Maybe they're just caffeine, I don't know, but they will not have the same affect as the REAL phentermine.
  • LaRhondaRoshell
    Options
    I am on phentermine since August 2014 lost 11lbs weight loss is slower now what can I do to speed it up