Week 2 weigh in

Options
Hope everyone did well last week. Personally im up :( But not a suprise. After the race saturday we went to an all you can eat sushi place. Despite staying within calories for the day I ate 95% of my calories for dinner after which we went home and I fell right to sleep. So being up sunday morning wasnt a suprise. Hopefully next week I will be down

Replies

• suejoker
    suejoker Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I'm still holding steady at 174:( It is TOM, so I'm trying not to be too bummed out. Hopefully, my weight will be lower by next Sunday. I've been stuck in the 170's for a while and really hope that I can change that during this challenge.
  • tress29
    tress29 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I'm stalled! While I've been staying within my calories for the most part, I've been eating too much restaurant food. All the extra fat and sodium combined with not enough vigorous exercise and too many late night dinners. Ggggrrrrr!
  • bandit5125
    bandit5125 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    down 2! I was pretty good at the wedding and didn't go crazy. I didn't gain anything and am back on track today. I want to lose another 7, hopefully by Halloween.
  • SpicyBaconCake
    SpicyBaconCake Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Was also TOM for me this week, but managed to lose 0.4 ~
    Gonna have to kick it into gear if I wanna reach my goal of 16lbs!

Additionally, I went walking 4 days for a total of 8 miles this week :glasses: , but did drink one soda on Saturday when I gave into my emotional day :sad: . Water goals were met each day too, so yay :drinker:
  • katonaroof
    katonaroof Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    still at 162.
  • sodakat
    sodakat Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Well, I was up a bit when I filled out the spreadsheet but wouldn't you know it I dropped a pound this morning, so maybe next week the loss on the spreadsheet will be really good!
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    my weight is at 185, hopefully i will go down this week
  • squiressara
    Options
    I know! I'm late!
    I'm down 1/2 a pound, but not too surprised since I spent the weekend away at a family wedding.
  • dirtmagnets
    dirtmagnets Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I was up this week, but it was TOM and I could tell I was retaining way too much water. Looking forward to next week's weigh in...
  • knightaa1
    Options
    I have a question, is everyone counting water weight as losing pounds too?
  • sodakat
    sodakat Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Water weight? Do you mean if you lose a bunch and think it can't all be fat, do you count it? Of course! Remember, if the scale goes down its a LOSS but if it goes up, its just your weight fluctuating. :)

Edit to add: last week I showed a gain of .8 pounds. Now, I know I didn't overeat thousands of calories that would have caused an actual fat gain. It was likely water retention for whatever reason. I did enter that gain on the spread sheet, in case that is what you are asking. Just like the OP said she did last weekend. I enter both ups and downs, regardless. In the end you see the downward trend and that is what matters.

I don't, however, enter weight "gains" on MFP because I use that ticker to track my losses only. I have the app, Libra, on my phone and when I weigh myself daily I enter the weight there. The graph is like a saw blade, but the overall trend is down.
  • knightaa1
    Options
    Hm, ok! Thank you!