New to the FitBit Flex

So I am new to it as of yesterday. Still stuff to figure out and yes it isnt 100% accurate but what really is?
The one thing I do like though is the sleep tracker. It shows me as a mess last night and I dont feel that great today thus it is right.. Didnt sleep well.. more to report later..

Replies

• cynthia_h
    cynthia_h Posts: 20 Member
    I'm new as well. I love the sleep tracker as well. It shows me that I really do sleep well most of the time. I'm inclined to one nihgt allow my ex to use it for that. I think he needs to be seen for sleep issues. Then just delete that night.
  • Mrs_BD
    Mrs_BD Posts: 1
    I am new to fitbit flex (just got it today) and my fitness pal.
    I am looking for friends on both so feel free to add me.

Good luck reaching your goals!!
  • alexscat
    alexscat Posts: 3
    Hi, I'm got my Fitbit Flex Sunday, and so far very impressed with it. I've been swimming twice with it on and had no issues with I know it doesn't log my swimming activity but I just enter it manually on MFP. Not sure on the sleep tracker as I know it takes me a hour to get to sleep, but because I laid still it assumes I'm asleep...

Would love some friends to add and hopefully give each other some motivation..

Please add me on both sites xx
  • clarkindee
    clarkindee Posts: 33 Member
    Love the flex and now that they've just updated the dashboard I love it even more. I report my eating on MFP and use the Flex for tracking the activity. I'm a huge walker so it works for me --- when I bike there is a place to enter that activity manually over at the Flex log page. I track my water on Flex, too. I don't track my sleep just b/c I keep forgetting! LOL. But that is pretty awesome and studies have def showed a connection between proper sleep and weight loss. Feel free to add me as friend on either!
  • Just got mine yesterday and am liking it so far...love that it syncs with MFP!
    Always looking for others to support and encourage as well.
  • Lynn_SD
    Lynn_SD Posts: 83 Member
    I just received mine and its absolutely amazing! Great to find this group.
  • I am loving mine, but having a hard time getting it into sleep mode. When I tap it, it just gives me the lights that show how much of my goal I have accomplished. Any suggestions?
  • odywithaj
    odywithaj Posts: 53 Member
    Take it out of your wristband and tap it to get into sleep mode. I've noticed my fitbit misses ALOT of steps (* k run on my Garmin this morning= about 11000 steps) Fit bit only registered 9000 steps. Anyone else have this problem?
  • njitaliana
    njitaliana Posts: 814 Member
    I got my Fitbit Flex today. It said I had walked 37 steps when I logged into the dashboard. I then walked for 20 minutes and it still says I walked 37 steps. What is wrong? How do I fix it?

Also, how do I get it to show me my daily walking goal, not weekly?

And how do I add a picture?

Thanks.
  • anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    I ordered my Fitbit Flex from Amazon today. It's supposed to get here sometime next week.

I'm pumped - particularly now that I've learned a Flex group exists and that most of you seem really happy with the product!