New to Group -- April/May Babies!

Options
Hello!!!!

I just joined this group, and I am due right around end of April/early May.

I won't know for sure until I have my first ultrasound, but since my periods were slightly irregular my doctor thinks I could have O'd late making me anywhere from 6 weeks - 8 weeks right now.

I am soooo anxious to go in for my first ultrasound hah!

Just wanted to meet everyone here and see if anyone else is due around the same time as me -- even if not, I would still love to have some new preggo friends so we can share experience and everything together!

Thanks in advance! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm due Jan 29th with baby #2, so a few months ahead of you, but I'm fairly active on mfp & support my friends :)
  • kathyk519
    kathyk519 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I am due at the end of April too (maybe 3rd weekish). I am 7w4d. I go in for my first ultrasound on the 1st. I guess that will confirm the timing. I would love to be friends and support each other!
  • jsimm2127
    jsimm2127 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just found out I am pregnant with #4 (and LAST lol) due around May 15th. I was trying to get back on track after gaining some weight during nursing school, and then we get pregnant! I have been talking with some of the Dr's at work and they said I should probably aim to only gain around 10 pounds and that if I do start changing by eating habits (they have been baddd) that it would be ok to lose some. They suggested some Ensure powder to make yummy shakes to make sure I am getting good nutrition and of course prenatal vitamins. This morning I made a really good apple pie flavored shake. I just really want to aim for good nutrition and not a lot of junk, we shall see!
  • bananas04
    bananas04 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Just found out that we our expecting our first baby due early/mid May :-) I'm fairly active on mfp and have been tracking for about 7 months. Hope to keep up my healthy habits through my pregnancy. Congrats to everyone!
  • simply_sarah_
    simply_sarah_ Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP for a couple months and this week I reached two milestones on the same day (Wednesday): I reached 10# lost (a big deal for me!), and I also found out I was pregnant (an even bigger deal)! Haha! I still kind of can't believe it because this was our first cycle trying. Ah!!! Due mid-May with my first.

I've just started exercising regularly in the last month or two, but so far I'm feeling motivated to continue that. I will admit I feel a little scared when I go for a jog, I don't want to shake anything loose!, but I'm not running fast or long or anything and my ob's nurse said it should be fine. I'm trying to believe that it will be good for me and baby. In terms of eating, I'm finding it a little bit hard to go from a weight loss mindset to a maintenance mindset. But fortunately I was only doing about a 250 calorie deficit so that's not gonna take long to get over, lol!

I'm still in the overweight BMI range, so if possible I'd like to avoid gaining any weight during my first trimester. I'm hoping MFP can help me with that...
  • jaybreech213
    jaybreech213 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am due in may! I am going to aim to gain very little or lose and hopefully I will be in great shape quickly after this baby is born. I have a wedding dress I will need to fit into. I am due I think on the 16th of may. I have not had a doc appt to confirm so my date can change.
  • simply_sarah_
    simply_sarah_ Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi jaybreech, we are nearly due date twins (my EDD is the 18th of may). Congrats on the upcoming wedding!!! Wow, 2 big milestones! I am also hoping I can gain as little as possible. I'd love to gain no more than 15. We shall see....