Hello!

Options
Hi guys! My name is Jennifer and I am 29 year old from columbus, oh. I went for my blood work and inbody today. If all goes well I start my program June 10th. I am so excited to start! My goal is to lose 50 lbs!

Replies

• Ladybug_Karen
    Ladybug_Karen Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hi Jennifer, WELCOME!! . :) if you have any questions, we're happy to help!
  • yellowdaisy3321
    yellowdaisy3321 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi Jenn! I'm so excited for you to get started!
  • bhinton919
    bhinton919 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Welcome Jenn!
  • JoyD824
    JoyD824 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    HI Jenn!
    I am also from Columbus Ohio. Are you at the McConnell Heart Health center for your classes?

If yes, I normally attend the weekly meetings on Wednesday at 7AM - I won't be there this Wednesday due to work travel.
    (This will be a challenge as I am traveling with four men and honestly not sure what the eating schedule will be but I am planning to bringing my shakes for breakfast and lunch.)
    I am in week three going on four I just met with the fitness consultant last week and am meeting with the physocologist on Monday and will get my weigh in done on Monday afternoon.

I hope to meet you if this is where you are going!!!
  • jennchaps
    jennchaps Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi joy, yup I'll be going to McConnell! I will probably do one of the 5pm classes - I am not a morning person!! I go on Monday for my big 3 hour appointment and assume I will officially start Tuesday
  • JoyD824
    JoyD824 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Good Luck!

I hope to meet you in person sometime - i have a friend that is doing this as well and her goal was her daughters wedding on 7/5/2014 and she is down about 50 pounds, she started in February and I started in May.
  • sn1ckerdoodle
    sn1ckerdoodle Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Jennifer! i would love to hear how it's going at McConnell. My name is Sonal and I'm also in Columbus and just had my bloodwork this week and going in for my orientation appointment/starting the program next week! Hope it's going well and it's so encouraging to be in this group and read success stories from others on this program!
  • ESueM67
    ESueM67 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi Sonal,
    Congratulations on your start on the New Direction program. I've been on it since the middle of July and have had a lot of success. The members of The Drinkers community have been so very supportive. Welcome!
    Sue
  • taivazian
    Options
    things are working great for me, I was thinking are we guinea pigs for the robard company, I am in cincinnati, oh