insanity uk resident

hey guys, i live in the uk & have just got the insanity 60 day boxset, i am going to be starting this monday. i have taken photos of before & my measurements but cant find where to upload these. iv clicked on links but only shows america & canada. iv emailed beachbody customer help last week but have had no answer so far, this has probably been asked alot but i still cant find the answer. i know this is an american product but it still costs £100 in the uk so they should make it easy for everyone to contact & upload.

Replies

• lts42uk
    lts42uk Posts: 162 Member
    Hi! I'm from the UK and have completed 2 rounds of Insanity. I got my t-shirt by sending my pics to the link shown which is America based, but my t-shirt was shipped in the UK. I also had to ring customer services on the 0800 number, which was answered in America, but I've had no problems with the service. I did find them slow to answer e-mails but they did eventually.
  • pascaljoly
    pascaljoly Posts: 30 Member
    Hi,
    I have just received the DVD for insanity and also live in the UK (Leeds).
    I have entered info about my profile if you're interested.
    I won't start until mid-October since I will be travelling for work from mid-September until then and I want to be able to dedicate myself to it with no excuses so delaying is the best option.
    In any case, I have slightly injured myself and I have rest my leg until it recovers (quad strain I think).
    I have been on a diet for 7.5 weeks and my goal was to lose 5kgs and have lost 4 already so just one to go so I hope that I won't put any weight on while travelling (difficult as I won't be able to buy the food I want or control what they serve in the restaurants) but I'll do my best to stick to salads with chicken and omelettes for the protein.
    I just bought myself a HRM (Heart rate monitor) but I haven't used it yet as I am injured. frustrating...
    I loved the infomercials and can't wait to start.
    A couple of weeks ago, prior to receiving the DVDs, I youtubed a few sessions up to day 10 and followed them.
    luckily, I had attended other classes at the gym that helped as my calves were insanely sore and I could barely walk the next days so doing insanity was fine.

I would like to make "friends" through this site so when I start I can enter my progress and get some feedback and stay focused.
    I am a father of 3 with a busy worklife so won't be easy.
    I also attend the gym so, when I start insanity, I will carry on as I don't want to waste money but I will only do the spinning classes without forcing too much and maybe some core exercises but again, not too much maybe a few weights but not too sure about that as I don't want to get hurt.

What about you guys? anything you can share
  • thuridurga
    thuridurga Posts: 3 Member
    Hi!
    I'm in Cambridge UK and on day 13 of Insanity. I'm really enjoying it and hope my results will be satisfying. My goal is very simple. To complete the 63 days and so my best when it comes to the nutrition part. Weight loss if any will be a bonus.
    Good luck!