What's your favorite weight loss game?

Options
13»

Replies

• pinkfanatic68
    pinkfanatic68 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I enjoy wii tennis. I joke that I'm in training for "Wii Wimbledon":laugh: Granted I can't play real tennis. However, I manage to hold my own on wii tennis court. A couple months ago, for a farce, I created an alter mii-go that's left handed. Turns out I'm ambidextrous at wii tennis. :tongue: No kidding! I strive to play/work out at least 45 minutes each side, at least 3x a week. I also find it therapeutic when I'm angry. teeheehee:angry::explode: :devil: It's amazing how you actually feel the impact with the virtual tennis ball. Wow! :bigsmile: Plus I turn on my "aerobics" playlist to add bang to my work-out(s). Granted I know I don't get my heartrate up in that zone recommended. However, I still get my heartrate up. Anyone else here also training for wii Wimbledon?:glasses:
  • japarks82
    Options
    My favorite game to workout with is Harley Pasternick Hollywood Workout and Nike Training on Xbox. Both games track body movements pretty well and they have different programs for different levels of fitness. I recommend Harley to start if you are trying to get in shape and than Nike.

I agree with everyone else about 2012 EA Sports Fitness. I love the kickboxing and Yoga.

:smile:
  • alexial_leonhart
    Options
    I like to play good ol' DDR on the PS2 and then sometimes I'll use Just Dance or Zumba on my Wii. Always been a dance game junkie since high school XD
  • andy0188
    andy0188 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wii fit u!
  • vickikwhisler
    vickikwhisler Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I love cycling around the island on wii fit U. I have zumba for wii, but I get really frustrated that it isn't reading my movements correctly. I have a few other wii exercise games on my Amazon wish list. My wii has been put away for over a year, but I took it back out this morning, and have a goal to spend a minimum of 30 minutes (but hopefully closer to 60) a day working out in the comfort of my family room.
  • littlegreeneighbour
    Options
    I love playing

Kinect Adventures - this actually makes me swear
    Power Up Heroes - (can get my arm muscles sore :D)
    Kinect Sports
    Fruit Ninja
    and "Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2012", although this is more a work out thing for me not "just a game where I also move"