Looking for support

Hi! My name is Sondra and I'm looking for support while trying to deal with PCOS and TTC.

Two years ago I lost 40lbs to TTC, then had multiple miscarriages, and was finally diagnosed with PCOS and Hypothyroidism. While struggling with infertility and recurrent pregnancy loss, I've put on all the weight I had previously lost, along with another 10-15lbs.

I just started a weight loss challenge at my gym that lasts for 10 weeks, so I'll be updating and on MFP everyday. So, at this point I would like to lose 60lbs to get within my normal BMI before I start trying again. Seems so far out of reach, but I just know I can do it with support. I'm hoping you will add me and we can support each other.

Replies

• Hi, i'm in the same boat as you, I've been trying to conceive baby #2 for 5 years now, I had my dd in 2007 and she was a complete surprise pregnancy me and OH wasn't even trying. Anyway I was diagnosed with PCOS back in 2009 and been struggling with TTC and my weight since then, I have 45-50 pounds to lose and hard work in an understatement. A few months ago I went on a low carb diet and ate nothing but protein and veggies and exercised 5 days a week doing weight lifting and cardio, to my surprise after only 2 week of being on a diet I actually ovulated on my own and had a period which I hadn't had in 4 years and I also lost a stone in 2 weeks, so i'm going to start that diet again today and this time not give up, you're more than welcome to join me if you want? and maybe we could support each other? :flowerforyou: