The next few weeks!!

Options
Hi Everyone!!!

I hope you're all doing well and sticking to the 100 days!! I just wanted to let everyone know that I am in the process of moving house and will be without internet until the 29th. I do have MFP on my phone so can read emails. Please keep posting and stay focused. Don't forget weigh ins are every Wednesday!! I have weighed in early this week as I am moving and have maintained which I am really happy with.

Keep Going and will be back soon!!!

A x

Replies

• bluestarlight19
    bluestarlight19 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Have fun! see you when you get back! Moving burns lots of calories :D
  • HelenDootson
    HelenDootson Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Good luck with the move :)
  • stewart613
    stewart613 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    i hope your move goes smoothly!!
  • sowdenb
    sowdenb Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Good luck in the move and thanks again for starting this group!
  • seabird1082
    seabird1082 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Good luck with move
  • Mooly22
    Options
    Totally got off track. I need to get back on board, get exercising back on the menu and candy off of it.

Here's to getting back in the game.

Wish me luck!!!
  • sowdenb
    sowdenb Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Not a great week...still keeping on track, but a few extras and less exercise added a small gain :-(. I went back to work 2 weeks ago after a surgery and am still getting used to the full schedule. Feeling a little tired and discouraged, but reading your posts lifts my spirit. I keep thinking one day/choice at a time. I want to feel good about myself and not view my worth through the lens of my weight. Overall, my intake is healthier and more controlled than a month ago...changes in lifestyle takes focus and patience! Hope everyone is making progress...