New a Week, New Thread. Goals?

Options
Good morning, everyone. I thought I'd take my turn at starting some discussion. I realized yesterday that I have not been tracking very well, and looking back, saw quite a few days incomplete, so my goal this week is to log everything and click the "complete this entry" button. I'm still having trouble linking my FitBit to MFP and only seem to get an adjustment if I disconnect and reconnect. So be it! I'm trying to get in lots of activity because we are shortly going on a trip that involves 5-10 miles a day of walking. So, this morning I've done 3 miles and will get in lots more steps in the garden later.
Anyone else have goals this week?

Replies

• thin4me59
    Options
    Hi everyone. My goal this week is to push myself a little harder during my exercise. I seem to have hit a plateau (no loss for 1 1/2 weeks). Although I have been very faithful logging, I think my exercise routine has gotten too easy for me. So, instead of working out for a longer time (I have a very busy schedule at work this week) I am increasing the intensity of the routine. Wish me luck! I can sometimes be a big baby when it comes to "working hard". :laugh:
  • fifty6ford
    fifty6ford Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    My goal is to increase daily exercise! So far so good for this week!
  • marsellient
    marsellient Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Welcome fifty6. I'm doing fairly well with the exercise (walking) this week, too. I've done over 5 miles today and the best part is that I had a destination, and then had to walk home. I have also managed to get my FitBit to sync for the last two days without doing the disconnecting and connecting again. I used the FitBit site to deny access, did the disconnect here, logged out of everything and started over. So far, so good.
    Looking forward to hearing from others!