INSTAGRAM

Options
Omg so I adore Instagram hahaha. I love taking pictures and it's addicting. My sister (mfp-aethase & IG- rtaylorgesfit) introduced me to the fitness community on Instagram and I've found it to be soooo incredibly welcoming.

I post pretty regularly (including my biking challenges). I will also be running #100Hoursin100Days on Instagram. I mentioned there are other challenges people run (#workitout100 is a big IG one and my friend @getfitmicki started one today, too). Feel free to participate in more than one if you are that motivated! haha

My username is the same as on here (@caitastic4). If you plan on posting on IG or want to add other people posting on IG, than please put your username below :-)

Replies

• tehmurphygrace
    Options
    Yay! I love Instagram too! I've actually been on this kind of crazy road trip around the US, so I have some great pictures of nature, and food, and of course me hiking in the Grand Canyon! Feel free to follow me, my username is the same, tehmurphygrace. I'm excited to start posting pictures about my road to better fitness.
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    Hi All!

I always post my exercise pics on IG. My username is hutchjessica. Feel free to add me.
  • redsushii
    Options
    I can't find you on instagramm :| add me redsushi
  • caitastic24
    caitastic24 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I can't find you on instagramm :| add me redsushi

I just added you :-)
  • elisia_workout
    Options
    hey y'all. My insta is elisia_fitness15
  • manshusgr