Sept 24th, 2014 - Live first and foremost

Options
Mine_Time
Mine_Time Posts: 588 Member
"Live first and foremost in My Presence. Gradually you will become more aware of Me than of people and places around you. This awareness will not detract from your relationships with others. Instead, it will increase your ability to give love and encouragement to them. My peace will permeate your words and demeanor. You will be active in the world, yet one step removed from it. You will not be easily shaken, because My enveloping Presence buffers the blow of problems.

This is the path I have set before you. As you follow it wholeheartedly, you experience abundant Life and Peace.

Ps 89:15-16; Ps 16:8; 2 Peter 1:2"

How can I relate this to my weight loss journey?

When I live in His presence, I will have peace and not easily shaken in this journey.

"Good Morning Father, I love you. Thanks you for your presence. May I live in your presence. Please help me with today. I love you Father. In Jesus Name Amen. "

Replies

• pamelanne1
    pamelanne1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    When beginning my day in the Lord's presence, starts my tone for the day. It helps me to keep my focus on Him and living for Him. I am determined to start my day with scripture. Last night, I set my copy of Jesus Calling on the chair I sit in first thing in the morning and sip coffee. It was a perfect way to start the day. I even managed to get out for a walk this morning before work. Focusing on the Lord, helps to learn to focus on the right things.
  • Mine_Time
    Mine_Time Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    AWESOME Pamelanne !!!