Nude Celebrity Photo Leaks

Options
Maximus
Maximus Posts: 12,256 Member
Who's been your favorite so far?

Jennifer Lawrence shore do like to get nekkid a lot, don't she.

Replies

• dMonster01
    dMonster01 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I haven't looked at them because I would feel like a turd.
  • _errata_
    _errata_ Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    I haven't looked at them because I would feel like a turd.

+1.

I haven't seen them either.
  • TheSnarkasticSkyscraper
    Options
    Meh. What do I care? They don't have mine!!
  • _errata_
    _errata_ Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options

And neither do I.

tear.gif
  • Strange_magic
    Strange_magic Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Haven't seen them. Won't.

I've had a similar type invasion and it's not a good feeling.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    i saw a boob pic from Jennifer L. but nothing else.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I've seen Lindsey Lohan and Britney Spears' beavers, but those were taken when they were in public sans undies. Which I justify as being different than images that were taken on a phone meant either for one person or a few specific people and which were stolen and shared publicly. Looking at them to me would be like going to a party and saying, "Wow, that's a nice spread of food where'd you get it?" having the host answer, "Well, I robbed Cliff's house and this is what was in his fridge" and then smiling and saying, "Cool, let's eat!"

Maybe I'm paranoid because my d*ck has been shared SO many times and, well, let's just say I don't wanna have to answer for my shortcomings, but still...kinda f*cked up to hack someone's phone, steal their *kitten*, post it online and have people talk about the stolen *kitten* like it's no big deal that it was stolen.
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options

Exactly! We can just trade amongst ourselves, right? Who needs famous hooha anyway?
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    07cdfd23373b17c6b337251c22b7ea57.jpg
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Not sure how to approach this one. Is it bad to send out d*ck pics (and if its like what I've heard from most MFP women, those pics are sent unsolicited) or look at nudie pics that have been hacked and posted online? As Mark Cuban said when Donald Sterling made his racist comments, you're on a slippery slope when you start judging others without taking inventory of your actions.

Well, I never sent a d*ck that was not requested. Also, because I am slightly paranoid? I have a catalog of all those requests just in case someone gets cold feet later and says it was unsolicited. Creepy? Maybe. But I have found that people can have very selective memories when human interactions and genitalia are involved.

"Slap me harder, Daddy! I'm your bad ****ing girl!"

"...*sob* and then...he slapped me and made me call him Daddy. It was humiliating."