dr who

Options
adamtall
adamtall Posts: 275 Member
just started dr who (started with the new series not the old one) and i love it so far

any spoiler less things i need to watch out for (seasons or episodes i can skip because they werent good, people i should pay special attention to that kinda thing)

Replies

• liftingandlipstick
    liftingandlipstick Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    There are plenty of "less good" episodes (Love and Monsters comes to mind . . . ) but I personally wouldn't skip a single one! Especially if you're the type that likes watching little things build and build and build and then they finally all make sense and work together :) There are people, and phrases, you could be on the lookout for, but I'm not sure how spoiley-y it would be to know about them ahead of time. The best part, for me, is rewatching to look for clues about things I know is going to happen in the future. For instance, I'm rewatching now, and I just finished season 3. The Doctor makes an offhand comment about a certain person he'd love to meet, and in season 4, he and his current companion meet that person. You would never think twice about it, but it's a nice little bit of foreshadowing, and I LOVE that kind of thing! Luckily, NuWho is pretty well peppered with it :)
  • DoctahJenn
    DoctahJenn Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Don't skip anything. :) Even the ones we all groan about are part of the experience. And when you want someone to geek out over it all with, feel free to send me a FR. :D My whole Friends list here is full of Whovians, haha.
  • Caleb_Daniel
    Caleb_Daniel Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Spoilers......
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    I agree w/the other responders - even the bad episodes are pretty campy and have their moments. Just enjoy!
  • Atrocity108
    Atrocity108 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Don't Skip any of them. And don't blink.