Wednesday Weigh-ins

Options
Here we can post our successes and struggles. I mostly chose Wednesday because Wednesday Weigh-in is fun to say and easy to remember. It will be easier to keep track if everyone is weighing in on the same day.

Replies

• lieselLalor
    lieselLalor Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    So should we put our weight in for today or will we start next Wednesday?
  • amsthegreat
    amsthegreat Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Let's start today. It can be our first weigh-in. I will be posting mine a little later. I weigh myself at the gym. I'm trying to motivate myself to get up. Lol
  • amsthegreat
    Options
    Week 1: Starting weight is 152.6 lbs.

I'm actually down 2.2 lbs since my last weigh-in on the 3rd, but I'm still going to use 152.6 as my starting weight.
  • lieselLalor
    Options
    Week 1: 165.1lbs
  • runsoborun
    runsoborun Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Week one: 188.5 (weighed this morning)
  • runningsahm
    runningsahm Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    My weight from Wednesday: 166.6 lbs
    Goal weight in 15 weeks: it would be awesome to hit 150 about a pound a week.
  • mary659497
    mary659497 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Week 1 - two days late - 168.6
  • yayaohiggins
    yayaohiggins Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Week 1 Wednesday 9/17/14. 155.5

Better late then never... :smile:
  • runningsahm
    Options
    Last week: 166.6
    This week: 164.6
    Change: Lost 2 lbs, it was after a big gain - but I'm still happy it's moving in the right direction.
  • yayaohiggins
    Options
    week 1 = 155.5
    week 2 = 153.2 -2.3
  • JodiSW
    JodiSW Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Week 1 - 166.3
    Week 2 - 163.8 -2.5

Yay! I had a big jump a few weeks back (like, 9 lbs in a week!) so this is nice to see it coming off fairly easily. The strength training challenge this week is proving difficult - well, impossible. I had a muscle spasm in my neck a few weeks ago that has now spread through my body, pulling my lower back end even my IT band out of whack. Massage and acupuncture, 4 times each in the last two weeks, barely making a difference. I have never had anything like this happen before and evidently, I don't bounce back like I used to!

Still glad to see my body shrinking...

Congrats runningsahm and yayaohiggins on this week's losses! Keep up the great work.
  • yayaohiggins
    Options
    Thank you Jodi. Stay safe this week and congrats on your loss as well.....
    Have a beautiful day
  • runningsahm
    Options
    Thanks Jodi, you too! I knew that nine pounds wouldn't stay on you very long. Sorry about the injury... have your tried a chiropractor? It's the only thing that keep my neck from aching all the time from an injury I had in high school. I finally started going a couple years ago and I feel like a different person!
  • amsthegreat
    Options
    You guys are all doing a fantastic job! Those are all great losses. I on the other hand am up. I'm really sore though, so it could just be water weight (and I drank a lot of water). They also moved the scale at my gym which can sometimes change how it measures. Still sad to see the scale go up. We'll see what next week brings for me.

Week 1: 152.6
    Week 2: 155.2
  • sweetpea2820
    sweetpea2820 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    cw: 155

I'm going to have to buy new underwear soon.:laugh:
  • lieselLalor
    Options
    I'm up too Ams :( but I'm not surprised. I've been eating terrible and I also have a UTI so I'm hoping that has something to do with it?

Week 1: 165.1lbs
    Week 2: 167.1lbs
  • JodiSW
    Options
    Thank you Jodi. Stay safe this week and congrats on your loss as well.....
    Have a beautiful day

Thanks! You too.
    Thanks Jodi, you too! I knew that nine pounds wouldn't stay on you very long. Sorry about the injury... have your tried a chiropractor? It's the only thing that keep my neck from aching all the time from an injury I had in high school. I finally started going a couple years ago and I feel like a different person!

You know, I never have...but have been thinking about it. I just started asking around for recommendations because this is getting a little ridiculous! I have a new found empathy for people who have chronic pain. I looked at the calendar and realized that this has been going on for a month now. What the...???
    You guys are all doing a fantastic job! Those are all great losses. I on the other hand am up. I'm really sore though, so it could just be water weight (and I drank a lot of water). They also moved the scale at my gym which can sometimes change how it measures. Still sad to see the scale go up. We'll see what next week brings for me.

I know it's so sad to see it go up - especially when you're working hard. I had that 9lb jump and it was almost derailing.

Your overall loss is inspirational! How long have you been working on it?
  • amsthegreat
    Options
    My whole life had been a struggle with weight. I started losing weight in 2010 after ending a toxic relationship and moving across the country. I went from zero physical activity and fast food/restaurants nearly every single day to walking everywhere I went and having to cook my own food because restaurants are expensive.

But this last 20... I've been working on it for nearly two years now.
  • runningsahm
    Options
    Last week: 164.6
    This week: 163.0
    Change: Lost 1.6 this week after losing 2 last week. Heading in the right direction!
  • JodiSW
    Options
    Week 1 - 166.3
    Week 2 - 163.8 -2.5
    Week 3 - 163.9

Well, at least it's not skyrocketing up!

Runningsahm, heck yeah! Solid loss. Do that 10 times...