INSANITY

Options
Hi,

I have just started INSANITY 2 days ago and I need some support to go through muscle pain. Anyone in the same position? :sick:

Replies

• MeganZeman
    MeganZeman Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I too am working my way through Insanity. Almost done with week 5. I was having trouble with my ankles a couple weeks ago mainly during jumps and I had to stop wearing my cowboy boots :( I am currently on Cardio Core and Balance/ Recovery Week. This week has helped elevate all of the pain because it is lower impact than the previous weeks. I decided to go for a run today and everything felt great. How are you feeling now?
  • Yourkindagirl
    Yourkindagirl Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    MDZ79, Have you lost much weight doing Insanity? Both times, I only got through the first 30 days, and I quit because I had only lost about 4 pounds. I don't know if I wasn't eating enough or what was the issue.
  • cardozojoann
    cardozojoann Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hello there. I'm going to start Insanity September 29th:) Can't wait to start ♡♡♡
  • MeganZeman
    Options
    Oh my goodness, I just completed day 2 of week 6.... YIKES!!!! There was a serious shift in Shaun T's expectations after recovery week! He just destroyed me!!!!!
  • jillaubrey
    Options
    Yea, I started two days ago too! I like using a supplement - BLOX an amino acids formula. This is my go to afterwork supplement and usually I have almost no pain, but "On the Third Day of Insanity"....it hurts!

Btw anyone tell me the link to find the Insanity menu plan at TBB, since I lost mine and I know I am really under in my food and calorie intake.

Also, what do you all enter for exercise information since their is not Insanity obviously listed. I belive I listed mine as circuit training.

Does this site notify you about the group when you leave comments, yes newbe here!
  • crybabyfancy
    crybabyfancy Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    3rd day of Insanity:drinker:
  • MeganZeman
    Options
    Yea, I started two days ago too! I like using a supplement - BLOX an amino acids formula. This is my go to afterwork supplement and usually I have almost no pain, but "On the Third Day of Insanity"....it hurts!

Btw anyone tell me the link to find the Insanity menu plan at TBB, since I lost mine and I know I am really under in my food and calorie intake.

Also, what do you all enter for exercise information since their is not Insanity obviously listed. I belive I listed mine as circuit training.

Does this site notify you about the group when you leave comments, yes newbe here!

Hi there. In regards to what you plug in for exercise information you can really add in whatever exercise you like. When adding an exercise for the day just type it in. Then it will say "No results found" but it will also give you an option to "add an exercise to the database" which is what I do. If you have a heart rate monitor it will help you with plugging in the correct amount of calories burned.... but if your like me and don't have a heart rate monitor....you can go here http://insanitycalories.com and plug in your info to get a suggested amount that correlates with your weight. I have to warn you though.... I don't believe it is accurate for me. I can't say for certain because like I said I'm not verifying it with a heart rate monitor but I think they over exaggerate how many calories you burn during a session. Get a monitor. As a matter of fact, I am going to order one right now because after writing this I feel silly that I haven't yet :) Good luck!
  • MeganZeman
    Options
    By the way, any of you guys can friend me. I like people :)
  • SnehaSP
    SnehaSP Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am on Week 3 day 4 today.. I have lost just 2 pounds till now, but I can definitely see changes in my body. And based on what I have heard, the magic happens in month 2.. so anyone starting week 6..keep us posted :) and all the best
  • MeganZeman
    Options
    the magic happens in month 2.. so anyone starting week 6..keep us posted :) and all the best

It is destroying me!!! I'm in the middle of week 6. I actually took an unscheduled break today.
  • seaBreeze_11
    Options
    Hi All,

Today is day 9. Doesn't seem like a lot but I feel really good already! Wish me luck!