Need CHALLENGING prenatal dvd

Options
I completed a triathlon at the end of July, and then I've slacked off doing hardly any exercise. I went to do the 30 day shred DVDs I was doing up until August, and I just couldn't do them. My heart rate was way too fast, and I've done those DVDs for so long they are boring. I went ahead and got a pilates prenatal dvd, and it was incredibly easy. I want a challenging prenatal workout! Anyone have any good DVD recommendations? I heard about the Sara Haley Expecting More DVD collection, but it's $40 and that seems steep for me for only 4.5 more months of use.

Replies

• mg720
    mg720 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Im in search of the same! For mornings i have no energy to get to the gym id love a great dvd for the evening.
  • Longtobelean
    Longtobelean Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Sparkpeople.com has a pregnancy sister site that has a ton of videos to watch for exercise. I used it my last pregnancy. Also Youtube is a great resource.
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Check out your local library. I found a ton of prenatal DVDs. All I had to do was wait til they were sent to my library & I could check them out for 2 weeks. I also am a big fan of YouTube
  • mrsomeara
    mrsomeara Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    At nearly 36 weeks am still doing Jillian Michaels' Body Revolution workout 1 or 2 about once a week (but no abs) along with the elliptical at the gym. My favorite prenatal workout is by Summer Sanders. I haven't tried any of the others though...

alexluevano19 is right. I just looked online and my library carries some videos including Summer Sanders :-)