Sept 26th, 2014 - Come to Me and listen

Options
Mine_Time
Mine_Time Posts: 588 Member
"Come to Me and listen! Attune yourself to My voice, receive My richest blessings. Marvel at the wonder of cummuning with the creator of the universe while sitting in the comfort of your home. Kings who reign on earth tend to make themselves inaccessible; ordinary people almost never gain an audience with them. Even dignitaries must plow through red tape and protocol in order to speak with royalty.

Though I am King of the universe, I am totally accessible to you. I am with you wherever you are. Nothing can separate you from My Presence! When I cried out from the cross, "It is finished!" the curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. This opened the way for you to see Me face to Face, with no need of protocol or priests. I, the King of kings, am your constant Companion.

Is 50:4; Is 55:2-3; John 19;30; Matt 27:50-51"

How can I relate this to my weight loss journey?

This is really good. I need to remember this when I am wanting to sneak food. That I am not sneaking it, because my Father and King is right there with me. I need to really listen to the still small voice when I am fighting with myself about wanting something sweet.

"Good Morning Father. I love you. Please forgive me for those moments I have forgotten that I am not alone. Thank you for always being there and walking this journey with me. Please help me make the right decisions today. In Jesus Name, Amen."

Replies

• mjst_2014
    mjst_2014 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi Anita,

another great post, thank you for these wonderful messages.

blessings
  • bjkidfun
    bjkidfun Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    "Come to Me and listen! Attune yourself to My voice, receive My richest blessings. Marvel at the wonder of cummuning with the creator of the universe while sitting in the comfort of your home. Kings who reign on earth tend to make themselves inaccessible; ordinary people almost never gain an audience with them. Even dignitaries must plow through red tape and protocol in order to speak with royalty.

Though I am King of the universe, I am totally accessible to you. I am with you wherever you are. Nothing can separate you from My Presence! When I cried out from the cross, "It is finished!" the curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. This opened the way for you to see Me face to Face, with no need of protocol or priests. I, the King of kings, am your constant Companion.

Is 50:4; Is 55:2-3; John 19;30; Matt 27:50-51"

How can I relate this to my weight loss journey?

This is really good. I need to remember this when I am wanting to sneak food. That I am not sneaking it, because my Father and King is right there with me. I need to really listen to the still small voice when I am fighting with myself about wanting something sweet.

"Good Morning Father. I love you. Please forgive me for those moments I have forgotten that I am not alone. Thank you for always being there and walking this journey with me. Please help me make the right decisions today. In Jesus Name, Amen."

This really spoke to me today, thank you, right now I am in the middle of a storm, I just had pancreatitis, had my gallbladder out a week ago. I lost my son in law 2 months ago,my brother 8 months ago. I had to take time off of work for health reasons, I don't get
    paid if I don't work, my daughter and her family &(3yr old grandson)moved 28 hrs away. Watching my daughter suffer through the
    loss of her husband of 1 yr is so unfair. I know God is in it but it still hurts.
    Brenda
  • Mine_Time
    Mine_Time Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    thanks Guys for replying. Brenda I am still praying for you. sometimes when have no idea why things have to be so hard, but we have to keep trust in our Lord God that he knows actually what He is doing. big hug.