We did it!!!!! Happy 100th

Options
Cybaby1
Cybaby1 Posts: 201 Member
Thanks everyone for sticking it out. I hope you are more healthier and are accomplishing your health goals. Please continue to move!!!! I appreciate you all. During my inconsistent posting, you all had my back as I dealt with my grief. For that, thanks! Good luck to all of you. I am still planning on posting regularly just for my accountability. God bless you all!

Carolyn

Replies

• jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    wuuhuu.. i'm in for a bit this morning.. thanyouthanikyou cy.. this was great.
  • catladyksa
    catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Thanks Carolyn and jerber for hanging in there with me too!! I plan on keeping my butt moving!!! Wish you both the best!! My goal is to keep up with 10,000 steps a day!! Heading home for the Xmas holidays and want to continue to be able to walk/jog there!! Stay happy and healthy you two!!

Nancy
  • jerber160
    Options
    hopefully i'm gonna keep going and get back the early weeks!
  • jerber160
    Options
    JUST TO KEEP UP, I MOWED THE LAWN TODAY.. AN HOUR. YAY
  • jerber160
    Options
    i took a walk.. it only took 10 minutes so i hopped on my ebike for a little more. have a great day
  • jerber160
    Options
    I'm still in... elliptical 30 min this morning. 2 good classes yesterday... elliptical on sunday...
  • Cybaby1
    Cybaby1 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Making my goals daily!!!!
  • jerber160
    Options
    Making my goals daily!!!!

i had a killer day yesterday. gym for elliptical and swimming,,, good classes, and i walked after work with a friend. wuUHUU