Day 5: Saturday, 9/27/14

Options
2»

Replies

• nnylacire13
    nnylacire13 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wow! Everyone is doing so well! I love that we can all admit our shortcomings, yet focus more on what we did get right. Honestly, just posting here is a big win in my book.

Yesterday was again mostly good for me. The only goal I didn't hit was the exercise again. I'm not going to beat myself up over it though, as I'm barely just now 3 weeks post-op from my recent surgery.

Today we are talking about a trip to the farmer's market, and perhaps a hike. Sometime this weekend we want to catch a movie, and we also have family coming over for a visit. I will have to resist the usual stuff we indulge in at the movies, but I think I'll be ok. What I am struggling with is the desire to weigh in! I feel a difference already in my clothing and want to know if I'm making progress. I promised myself I'd only weigh on our official weigh-in days though.
  • laf0026
    laf0026 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Day four was successful. I avoided the ice cream at the PTSA ice scream social, but ended up eating 4 peanut butter cookies, so I cut back and only ate half my lunch and no snacks.

Today I want...
    To try something new (Spinning Class)
    Be active throughout the day
    Stay within my calories
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Day 5 succeeded in all yesterday's goal except for making supper we did buy take out but I had rotisserie chicken breast and steamed broccoli so not a fail

Today I plan to get my steps, log all food and try to get my water in. I find weekends tough.
  • justdebbie1
    justdebbie1 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Day 4 hit all my goals. Had a little trouble getting my very active minutes. But get them I did. Water goal meet as well.
    Day 5 . Same as day 4 drink my water get at least 30 active minutes and will try for 10,000 steps. Having a hard time with this one as I am not to walk a lot till my ankle gets better.
  • mizzbugsy
    mizzbugsy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Ahh!! Beautiful rainy fall day! We slept in until 9! Everyone!!!!! I feel rejuvenated!
    Goals for day 5
    1 gallon of water
    Meet my calorie goal
    Do day 2 of C25K
    Mountain Bike for 30+ minutes

Good luck today y'all!!
  • Singularity84
    Singularity84 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I've been over my calories the past two days, but I have been logging everything, so that's progress for me!

Today's goal is to stay under my calories, which might be a struggle as I'm going to a wedding reception tonight and I'm told there will be a candy buffet...talk about temptation. We performed our flash mob this morning, so I already got a bit of exercise in today.
  • alcsdc
    alcsdc Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My goals today: Keep logging everything I eat, drink more water and less diet soda, walk 10,000 steps and climb 10 flights of stair.

I did okay calorie wise yesterday, but did not get my steps in:( Today is a new day!
  • kikontx
    kikontx Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Almost met my goals for day 4 - wasn't able to get the light cardio in

Goals for Day 5

- Drink 80-90 oz of water
    - Stay under calorie goal (tends to be more difficult on the weekends)
    - Walk 3.5 miles (did it this morning! Yea!

Good luck everyone!
  • mora982
    mora982 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Met my goals for Day 5 except for the bad macros!! I still can't increase my protein so I might get some protein powders to help with this.
  • cosmonew
    cosmonew Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Oh... I have been missing the posts.... anyway my goals in general are
    to
    1. run 90 miles in the month of September (probobly shoot for 90 miles in October as well
    2. do planks every day: phase 1 (first 10 days) forward plank 30 seconds x 1
    3. continue to loose weight at approximate rate of 1 lb per week... or 10 day period is find as well.
    4. compete in a 13.1 marathon before the end of this challenge... training on nike+ with coach

I ran today 8 miles, treadmill... aiming for 12 min mile pace... ended up doing it much faster... nice.
  • lalepepper
    lalepepper Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Goals for today include keeping my alcohol intake down at a birthday party we're having for my housemate. Also wanna limit my snacking. Taking it easy because I'm sick.
  • rebetha82
    rebetha82 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Met yesterday's goals :)

For today/tomorrow:

- enjoy time with BF's family (risky eating included)
    - keep the pace for tonight's birthday party dinner (especially liquid calories)
    - do the 30DS lv.2 even with the in-laws around ... DONE :D
    - be happy :):):)

Have a good weekend everyone!
    :drinker:
  • LisasRoadtolosing100lbs
    Options
    my only goal is to not destroy my week and finish my triple 100 challenge
  • everydamnday
    everydamnday Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow will be day 10 of consecutive logging, I feel really good about that. My calories have been in between 1600-2200. I am very active 4 days a week so I eat about 300 below maintence most days.
    ????

So my goal for the week ahead is to plan out my meal plan for the next week to make sure I hit my protein goals and to try to drink more water.
    I am also starting a new strength training program so getting excited for that!

I am rarely thirsty? So I have a hard te getting my water in! ????

Always can use more motivating people with similar goals!

Wishing everyone great success this week!

❤️Leah
  • kmcorc
    kmcorc Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Weekends are always hard for me. I always eat too much, or not enough. Today was not nearly enough, and I still need to get a run in. I also fell way behind with my water goal earlier today, so I've been pretty much chugging water since 4 pm. Should make for an interesting evening. My goals for the remainder of the day:

Get my run in
    Reach my water goal
    Not snack all night to try to "catch up" on calories
  • catladyksa
    catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Went on a little day trip...so while a friend was teaching, I walked two malls...got my 10,000 steps in between the two malls. Just kept walking.!!