Over 1000 Members! Are you sticking with the Challenge?

Options
How is everyone doing. Wow our group has grown but I don't want anyone to feel lost in such a large group so make your issues known so we can all come together and try to help. October is quickly approaching and remember to think twice before taking that handful of candy corn. If you don't have the calories for it, or you don't plan on working it off, leave it on the table. How are your weigh ins going? Are you staying on track? Post and let us know! Remember always YOU CAN DO THIS!!!

Replies

• jafray4
    jafray4 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Its crazy how many people are in this group now!!! It is great to see so many people sticking with it but it is hard too. You lose track of people and everyone is doing different days and weekly vs monthly. It will be interesting how much weight 1000 people can lose!!!
  • Palamedes
    Palamedes Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I'm sticking with it. Weight at today's weekly measurement was 218.4. I have a little over 8lbs to go before Xmas.
  • conetah24
    conetah24 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm sticking to it but this next monthly weigh in worries me because I don't feel like I am losing any weight, even though I know I'm losing fat because my cloths are starting to wear me! But overall I'm excited to see at the same time and it is very motivating.
  • mearsy88
    mearsy88 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I didn't stick to it for the first month as I was on holiday but have lost quite a bit now and determined to lose the weight by xmas!!!
  • U2R2
    U2R2 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I'm on this challenge like me on a box of Queen Anne Cordial Cherries six weeks ago.:bigsmile:
  • ronercat
    ronercat Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    At times I may prefer lurking in silence on this board rather than posting, but I will be here plugging along and reading about all the great things that you all are up to.
  • jogayle1212
    jogayle1212 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes. Did P90X/Kempo X this morning!
  • stephanieluvspb
    stephanieluvspb Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    Just joined this group but I'm excited! Hello everybody!! :happy: I will getting my starting weight for the challange Wednesday. ( my usual weigh day) have a wonderful week all!
  • BruceHedtke
    BruceHedtke Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    At times I may prefer lurking in silence on this board rather than posting, but I will be here plugging along and reading about all the great things that you all are up to.
    That's pretty much me, as well. I've been sticking with the challenge pretty well and should manage more than 20lbs by Christmas.
  • flissy5
    flissy5 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm re-motivated after a couple of weeks packed with birthdays, social occasions, too much drinking and not enough exercising.

For October my non weightloss-goals are

1. No Alcohol (Sober for October) - http://www.gosober.org.uk/ - I'm not raising money though
    2. Yoga Twice a Week
    3. Swimming Once a week.
    4. Walk to and from work every day
    5. Eat healthily with a minimum of 5 fruit and veg a day
  • palmerdanielle
    palmerdanielle Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I haven't really posted but I've been sticking to it! I'm down the 5lbs I gained in August, so I'm right on track. If I keep this up, I'll be down 20 by Christmas easily so I'm hoping I can keep motivated and drop 20 or more by then :)
  • frisco111
    frisco111 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi all!
    I am on track. Funny days for me as weight goes up and down but it looks like the overall trend is downwards.
    Looking forward to next weight in as I will be most likely entering the zone of 73 kg, which I haven't seen in 10 years :)
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I might have bitten off more than I can chew with 20 pounds in 4 months but I am taking the challenge seriously. Even if its only 10 pounds, I will be happy. But I am shooting for the 20. I was a little discouraged when I went for my diabetes check up. The Dr. told me that I probably wont lose the weight was fast as I did the first time...age and the diabetes are starting to affect the rate of loss. Still, I WILL get to my goal somehow.
  • GBrady43068
    GBrady43068 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    I'm still having issues with up and down...mostly revolving around not being diligent enough on tracking. Was up a little first week, then down, and up a couple pounds last week (probably thanks to eating amusement park food all day).

But it's a new week so....
  • ashteinpeacock
    ashteinpeacock Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm sticking to it!
  • afrodizzia
    afrodizzia Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm here for the long haul.

I don't know about losing 20lbs though, I'm not losing scale weight but I'm losing inches. (Yes, I measure myself daily :embarassed: )

This morning I tried on some of my size12 UK clothes and they fit really well, especially the tops (still a bit snug on the bottoms - curse you child bearing hips!!!!!)

I'm hoping to get into size 10 UK for Crimbo