Fitbit Flex Not Syncing

Options
Sevio
Sevio Posts: 181 Member
My Fitbit Flex has not synced to Fitbit since Thursday night at 6:04 PM. Fitbit website gives me nothing. Fully charged battery and everything...anyone else out there have problems. This is very frustrating. Had a Fitbit Ultra for 2 1/2 years and used it everyday and this never happened.
Bought Flex earlier this month to replace the Ultra that was on it's last leg (scotched taped, falling apart...) and now this. Very frustrated!!

Replies

• Thieka
    Thieka Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Ha! Same ( I have the one ). Went to FitBit and couldn't find anything either. I'm getting tracker not found via pc and reset Bluetooth via my phone. So in short...yest there seems to be a problem.
  • Sevio
    Sevio Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Yesterday it gave me nothing....today it's syncing my food from MFP and syncing my Polar HRM exercise calories I added manually to MFP and that's it. This makes no sense!!
  • Thieka
    Thieka Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I did some research and someone else suggested restarting your tracker. I just did it and poof it's working. Here's a link for you with the instructions. Just click your device. http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/How-do-I-restart-my-tracker/

There's clearly something up on FB side. Good luck, let me know how you make out!
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,150 Member
    Options
    My Flex stopped syncing a few weeks ago on my desktop, but would work on the phone app. I emailed them, tried their suggestions, but nothing helped. It's now syncing on my desktop a few times a day. They did offer to replace it, but I declined at this time since it's doing it's thing, just not as often as it used to. I've had good results with their customer service, you may want to try that.
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    For the first time since I've had mine (and it's been replaced a few times over the year plus), this latest incarnation is NOT auto syncing on either the website OR my cell. I have even done the set up a new device on both to get it to sync...tapped the band so it would display, plugged and unplugged the dongle, put my wrist right over the dongle.....no clue what the deal is but am very glad it's not only happening to me. It does finally manage to sync but it is NOT on it's own and it takes a few times of me fussing with it.
  • mcginnislucas
    mcginnislucas Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My FitBit is syncing to the app, but it will not sync to MyFitnessPal. This is so frustrating. I have to disconnect and then reconnect everyday. It's not accurately tracking it right! This happening to anyone else. September 29th, 2014
  • Kendrazombie
    Kendrazombie Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Mine no longer syncs to MFP at all. Not even when I disconnect and reconnect. :(
  • FliesBiNight
    FliesBiNight Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My fitbit zip was syncing great for the first 2 weeks, but for the last week I've had to disconnect/reconnect at least once a day. Sometimes several times per day. So frustrating. It seems to sync fine to the fitbit site but not to myfitnesspal.
  • davienne
    davienne Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mine also stop auto synching. I have to disconnect and reconnect to get it accurate. Today though it even stopped once I unlinked and re linked them very frustrating.
  • alyssaby
    alyssaby Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My FitBit is syncing to the app, but it will not sync to MyFitnessPal. This is so frustrating. I have to disconnect and then reconnect everyday. It's not accurately tracking it right! This happening to anyone else. September 29th, 2014

Yes same here. My flex is synching with the fitbit site but not with MFP...so frustrating! Reconnecting and disconnecting is getting old.
  • BryBub
    BryBub Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I also have a Fitbit One that was not syncing with MFP... This fixed the problem :)

http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/How-do-I-restart-my-tracker/