Newbie Here..... Encouragement & Support Welcomed

Options
Hello Everyone

I'm here to share my journey with others and also provide any welcomed support and encourgement for any who may need it. As I navigate through this thing (road to emotional, psychological, physical health), I would very much welcome words of prayer, wisdom and encouragement as well.

I am a firm believer in "No one is an island unto himself." So just know ladies, when you feel like giving up or it seems you may have hit a wall, you are not alone. Keep pushing and moving forward! It will all pay off in the end!

Peace & Blessings

Phoenix Rising

Replies

• 2CABetterMe
    2CABetterMe Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You're not alone in your journey to a healthier lifestyle.
  • msmssmith
    msmssmith Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    2CABetterMe thank you so much. Now lets do this thing! We got this....lol!
  • bjabdullah
    bjabdullah Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, it really helps to journal your food choices and the encouragement is real. "We can do this!"
  • msmssmith
    msmssmith Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks bjabdullah. Honestly I was just sitting thinking that the food journaling is definitely be one of the keys to success. Didn't do so well today with my food choices. But with laying out my choices in writing, I am more conscious of them. Whereas before, I just ate what I wanted and didn't really really think on per say. And you are so right.....We can and we will do this! Thanks again
  • missjones513
    missjones513 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Welcome! MFP can be a great tool for weight loss and support.
  • 40andFindingFitness
    40andFindingFitness Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Welcome, MFP has been good to me. Hopefully you'll take the good from it as well.
  • JessieGii
    Options
    Hello ladies, I have added all of you...looking for the support and here yo give any that is needed. My brother is a trainer (im trying to get him to join MFP) and I wish you all the best :)
  • Ternicia
    Options
    Welcome! MFP has worked wonders for me in the past. Looking forward to picking up the habit of keeping a food journal for my 2nd wind!
  • kia_runs
    kia_runs Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Welcome! MFP has helped me figure out patterns and having friends with open diaries help with meal planning ideas. Feel free to add me
  • TyrondaG
    TyrondaG Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Jumping back on the wagon.....setting new goals with a different mindset!!!
  • Karboleggs
    Karboleggs Posts: 8 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I'm looking for new friends on MFP. Many of my friends are inactive. I would like a better support group. Thanks :D
  • haislip93
    Options
    I am looking for friends too. Feel free to add me!
  • kymie57
    kymie57 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good morning I need some support HELP!!
  • pandagirl462014
    pandagirl462014 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    trying to stay on track with logging and exercising and boy is it a life change. to remember to log and to get organized enough to even remember my gym back let alone pack it!!!